Western Sydney Meetup - Wednesday 20/5/15

Yay thanks for another meet up Skater. Michael X mentioned it was great in Wenty! Close to home...Will try.

Added to my outlook calendar :)

Pending work don't shove an interstate trip into my calendar that day/night, I'll be there.

I'll be a first timer so it'll be great to meet peeps and have some good chats :)

I'm in as long as noodles promises not to shout at me. :D

I'll be home from Morrocco (and couscoused out) and should be finished writing school reports, so great timing.

One month to go....20th May - I will block my diary for this. Though do prefer Thursdays as it's towards the end of the week.

If I can manage to get out of work on time, it's just 10 odd minutes away from home. Will be my first SS meeting and I'm really looking forward to catching up with like minded peeps and making new friends...

One month to go....20th May - I will block my diary for this. Though do prefer Thursdays as it's towards the end of the week.

If I can manage to get out of work on time, it's just 10 odd minutes away from home. Will be my first SS meeting and I'm really looking forward to catching up with like minded peeps and making new friends...
Will look forward to seeing you. It doesn't matter if you're late.
I'm in and looking forward to it.

MsAli, no excuses. My round trip is 3 hours and I work until after 6pm ;)

Hehe, that used to be us. Years ago there was a regular meeting at Glebe & we'd be the ones battling the traffic to get there.

Another complete noob here, interested. Hopefully I will be free, which atm seems very likely.

its only a few kms away. no excuse.

I'm in and looking forward to it.

MsAli, no excuses. My round trip is 3 hours and I work until after 6pm ;)

Wow, that is commitment!

Will look forward to seeing you. It doesn't matter if you're late.

Hehe, that used to be us. Years ago there was a regular meeting at Glebe & we'd be the ones battling the traffic to get there.

Same here skater, after so many private messages especially in my early investing days will be good to finally catch up.

I like the Wenty location...... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back