Western Sydney Meetup - Wednesday 20/5/15

Hey everyone!

Hi Everyone!
This is my first SS post. I'm green but studying like a demon at the moment. I'd be keen to come and just listen at this event. Would you say it would be worthwhile for a noob? Hoping there might be a mentor out there!

Hi
Please count me in. what is the address? is it the Wenty Leagues club?

Velli
Yes, Wenty Leagues! See you there!

Hi Everyone!
This is my first SS post. I'm green but studying like a demon at the moment. I'd be keen to come and just listen at this event. Would you say it would be worthwhile for a noob? Hoping there might be a mentor out there!

Of course, come along. Everyone just mingles. The more the merrier!

Hi Everyone!

Yes come along. There is always a range of people, from Newby's to very experienced. It's very informal. Just about chatting, listening and getting and imparting knowledge. Some people you will resonate with, some you won't. Everyone is friendly.

All the meetups I've been to have been great.:D

Easy! Head to the Bistro & look for the large group. Last time there were two groups. One was rather small, looked like a family group. Whereas with us, you will see a large multicultural group of all shapes, sizes, and ages.

Back