Western Sydney Meetup - Wednesday 20/5/15

If travelling from East to West (I.e. city to Wenty) then I'd strongly suggest the train. Traffic westbound of an afternoon is a joke from about 3-7pm!

See you there, thanks for organising Skater!

I am heading there from Castle Hill at 6.15pm, if anyone needs a ride or a pickup from the station at 6.30 let me know

Confirmed, I will be there! :D Pending M2 traffic and 612x Hills Bus reliability, I should be there closer to 7pm.

Keep the beers cold and the schnitty's warm! :cool:

is this the place? if that's the case maybe I'll be driving lol, walk from Wentworthville station takes roughly 17mins according to Google map :p

Is anyone here? How do I find the Somersoft people? I look weird when I ask people about property meet up.

Got another guy looking for you guys.

His name is Jim.

Number: 0413004504

Someone mind giving him a call. Just settling back into Sydney so will not make it this time.

is this the place? if that's the case maybe I'll be driving lol, walk from Wentworthville station takes roughly 17mins according to Google map :p

Opps didn't realize I forgot to paste the link lol, roughly what time will you guys finish because I just missed my train to Quakers hill which means I won't get to arrive at least around 8:30...:(

Great night! Was nice to finally put some faces to names.

If I spoke to anyone, I'm Vince (the nickname may throw you)

Great turn out tonight! Nice chatting to people :cool: Thanks for organising Skater! Let us know when BargainHunter commits to his "fair tax for all" party :p

-Justin

Back