Western Sydney Meetup - Wednesday 20/5/15

C'mon make a Friday night one pleaseeeeee Skater:)

The club was very busy & before everyone arrived there was myself Hubby and a couple of others waiting at the tables. Everytime somebody walked by, I was watching to check that nobody had sat in the second row of tables that we were keeping, and a couple of times we had to let people know that the tables were reserved.

In all honesty, I don't think it would be possible to have something like this on a Friday as we would have a lot of trouble holding onto the tables.

Great night again. Lots of property talk (of course). It was great meeting some new people (and chatting with friends). I didn't want to write oldies. :D

Really did not want to get out of bed this morning. I was still looking at the alarm clock at 2am. Must have been the huge coffee (and cake). :rolleyes:

The club was very busy & before everyone arrived there was myself Hubby and a couple of others waiting at the tables. Everytime somebody walked by, I was watching to check that nobody had sat in the second row of tables that we were keeping, and a couple of times we had to let people know that the tables were reserved.

In all honesty, I don't think it would be possible to have something like this on a Friday as we would have a lot of trouble holding onto the tables.

Regarding that, Wednesday and Saturday are the busiest days for Wenty's (I asked while signing up for membership cause I leave too close) and they said some special draws are on Wednesdays and Saturdays, all other days shouldnt be as busy!

LOL! Yes, I can see the back of his head. My arm is to the right, leaning on a table. I'm wearing a white glittery top.

BTW, how can you see Hubby? I don't think you've met him.:confused:

You showed me years ago.. Not him specifically, he was just in the shot. He's in left of this photo sitting with back of head to camera.

Your sitting looking at DaveM.

You showed me years ago.. Not him specifically, he was just in the shot. He's in left of this photo sitting with back of head to camera.

Your sitting looking at DaveM.

Haha, yes, I'm having a good old chat with Dave & Seech. Hubby in the far left, with his bald head to the camera. Daughter must be even further on the left somewhere, as she's not in the shot at all.

Haha, yes, I'm having a good old chat with Dave & Seech. Hubby in the far left, with his bald head to the camera. Daughter must be even further on the left somewhere, as she's not in the shot at all.

Yep, she was at the end of the table with me, a few seats down from your hubby

Any chance of any other day please?
I didn't get there until 9:30... which i noticed a large group leaving :(

Even at 9.30 there was still heaps of us. I counted 25 of us still there at 10.30 when we all retired upstairs, and that was after a several decided to leave at 10.30.

OK your the boss:)

I might take a annual leave the next day for the next meet up.

Back