Western Sydney Meetup - Wednesday 22/7/15

So....now that you've all recovered from Wednesday night, I thought I'd just announce the next one. Two months interval seems to be a good time to me.

Wenty Leagues seems to be a popular position. Although a bit of a drive for some, it's kind of a reasonably central position with plenty of parking, a great selection of food, and enough space to fit us all in.

Yes, yes, I know. It's another Wednesday! But like I said previously, Wednesday works for me, and it's the only night my daughter can make it due to her early morning starts at work. :D

So, book it in. Wednesday 22/7/15 6.30pm at Wenty Leagues, in the bistro.

See you all soon.

Haha, I can't guarantee it will be the same tables.

When I get there, I look around for somewhere that I can jump in & reserve as many tables as possible. We were in a slightly different spot to last time, even though I would have preferred to keep in the same area to make it easy on everyone, however as there were people already sitting there, we had to move to somewhere that we could get the seats.

Hopefully by then, settlement will have happened on the one that's in the process of being sold, and the next one will be in the process.;)

I now charge $20k public appearance fee. Please advise who will be funding this and remit payment. Note that Bankwest and ANZ customers may not be able to access equity for payment of said fee.

I now charge $20k public appearance fee. Please advise who will be funding this and remit payment. Note that Bankwest and ANZ customers may not be able to access equity for payment of said fee.

Gee , that's not much . Skater offered me 30 ...

Cliff

Skater, it would be worth a call to the club to see what they can do for you.they may be able to rope a section off or have another area reserved for you, without having to pay. If you tell them you had 40+ last week and coming again for dinner and drinks they should be able to assign a corner for you. Otherwise call a local pub for their function area, often they don't charge if your bringing that many people who will buy dinner and drinks anyway

Skater, it would be worth a call to the club to see what they can do for you.they may be able to rope a section off or have another area reserved for you, without having to pay. If you tell them you had 40+ last week and coming again for dinner and drinks they should be able to assign a corner for you. Otherwise call a local pub for their function area, often they don't charge if your bringing that many people who will buy dinner and drinks anyway

I did call them the first time, and they wouldn't do it! :(

I'm hesitant to take it to another venue at this point. I've organised them previously further west, and, although we got a good turnout, it was nothing like this. Of course, that could just be because of the time of the market, but we are getting people coming from all over Sydney, not just Westies, so I like that.

This venue is easy to get to, it has plenty of parking, it's not too noisy and there's a lot of choice of food, so it should suit most people.

I guess they don't need to that cause they get plenty in as it is. What about the ettamogah? They have an upstairs area that I think is free to reserve. I hate reserving tables, not that I have to worry cause I won't be there;) but someone should be able to help

I guess they don't need to that cause they get plenty in as it is. What about the ettamogah? They have an upstairs area that I think is free to reserve. I hate reserving tables, not that I have to worry cause I won't be there;) but someone should be able to help

That's not convenient for people coming from the South. It isn't near a station. And most importantly (for me:D), is that it's further from home.

So, Wenty it is. There's no point in changing something that works. If we run into trouble, we may change it in the future, but not for now.

So, Wenty it is. There's no point in changing something that works. If we run into trouble, we may change it in the future, but not for now.

I totally agree :)
And since I became Wenty club member now, I wont have problem getting in!
See you again in 2 months!!

Back