Western Sydney Meetup

Hi guys,

Will there be a Western Sydney meetup anytime soon? Who normally arranges these?

I went to one a couple of years ago at St Marys Leagues and really enjoyed the networking / discussion.

Steve

Hi guys,

Will there be a Western Sydney meetup anytime soon? Who normally arranges these?

I went to one a couple of years ago at St Marys Leagues and really enjoyed the networking / discussion.

Steve

Hey, Well you really just organise them yourself.

Say:

What: Western Sydney Meet-up.
Where: St Marys Leagues.
When: 7:30 PM Wednesday 19th of March 2014.
Who: Come one, come all.

Does that work for everyone?

Alternatively, we could do an NHG-Special and have it on a weekend, go cable skiing during the day and then have some delicious steak in the afternoon.

Hey, Well you really just organise them yourself.

Say:

What: Western Sydney Meet-up.
Where: St Marys Leagues.
When: 7:30 PM Wednesday 19th of March 2014.
Who: Come one, come all.

Does that work for everyone?

Alternatively, we could do an NHG-Special and have it on a weekend, go cable skiing during the day and then have some delicious steak in the afternoon.

Funny, I was thinking of organising another meetup myself as I left work last night, this time out West.

Then it took me 1.5 hours to get home and I decided f$%& that! haha.

Sounds good. See how you go with the location. It may b e a bit far out (I mean in distance :D) for some people.

Maybe Parramatta is more central?

I did the last ones, but it was some time ago. We held them at St Mary's Leagues. Didn't have a problem with people turning up, or the venue, however I wanted to go with something with a better choice of menu, so got feelers for Kemps Creek. To be honest, I've been really busy for a while & haven't bothered doing anything for a while.

NHG has done something, but aimed at the young, & I haven't got the energy anymore, unless you want to go roller skating, that is?

We have an issue with most of the meet-ups that are on Thursdays & Fridays, so would usually opt for Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

NHG has done something, but aimed at the young, & I haven't got the energy anymore, unless you want to go roller skating, that is?

I would rather call it, more adventurous.

Regardless, I would love to go roller skating, even more so if it meant I could learn even a little property wisdom from you.

I have just started a meeting monthly in the West on meetup.com. The group is called Property Renovation Network - West for anyone interested in attending, the first one is on the 12th March, need to organise location this week. Don't know if ill have enough for the first one yet but i only just put it up.

I hold one already at Fivedock too.

Just go to http://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-OCQuGgqj/

I would rather call it, more adventurous.

Regardless, I would love to go roller skating, even more so if it meant I could learn even a little property wisdom from you.

Haha, you seem to have a lot of property wisdom yourself.

We work at the skating rink at Sefton on Friday nights. Both myself & Hubby, although it's only open in good weather as it's an outdoor rink. Outside of that, there's Emu Plains, which is indoors, but much smaller.

If 19 march meet goes ahead I'll try to get there.

Is Colyton Hotel worth entering? It's close to the M4 for those who need to travel a fair distance to the Wild West and I hear that the food is pretty good. Last time I went there was in my late teens at drunken stupid hour but expect it would be somewhat better now?

There are investors in western sydney?

Astute may be an understatement. Wealthiest and Savviest people I know are from those parts of town. Lions in sheeps clothing.

Haha, you seem to have a lot of property wisdom yourself.

Thanks. I've only been in the game a little over 2 years. If it wasn't for the mentorship, guidance and words of motivation from a few people such as TerryW, DaveM, and Ace-In-The-Hole I would still be scratching my head wondering where my time went.

I still have much to learn.

If 19 march meet goes ahead I'll try to get there.

Is Colyton Hotel worth entering? It's close to the M4 for those who need to travel a fair distance to the Wild West and I hear that the food is pretty good. Last time I went there was in my late teens at drunken stupid hour but expect it would be somewhat better now?

We've never been that thrilled with it.

I think it was just an example of what to do.

Haha, no it was meant to be it.

It seemed like there was some interest, though I think we should create a new date and give some more warning.

What works best for everyone here? I'm actually away for a month or so but am happy to organise it.

Back