Western Sydney/Parramatta region market is stupidly crazy

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-willmot-117426899?rsf=emailalert-propdetails

seriously!! are wilmot properties that need work selling for $319k!!!!!!

surely not!!!

$319k is a good buy in my view. It is a corner block over 700m2+which allows subdivision into 2x350m2 blocks of land and build separate house on each under Blacktown Council..

Say 180k for 350m2 land after demo + subdivision cost.
200k to build 3 bed single level.
Total 380k
I think end product will fetch over 400k? not sure, just rough numbers.

Im putting my western sydney properties on market very soon hopefully achieve good price,see how I go.
Macca446

Good luck Macca. Please also post your feedback on how you go with opens and number of offers etc?

Parra region is still coming along good for good properties.

The Mount Druitt region appears to be quietening down a bit.

Good luck Macca. Please also post your feedback on how you go with opens and number of offers etc?

Parra region is still coming along good for good properties.

The Mount Druitt region appears to be quietening down a bit.

Shall do,yes my agent was a bit annoying today told me a sale price to market property at and i looked what is selling comparable to mine out and I think he thinks it a fire sale or a quick sell on my behalf I guess he can try .

You will be able to assess with the first open home based on how many people turn up and put forth their offers. So, based on agent's advice put it at the comparable market price and then decide whether you want to accept the best offer or wait for more open homes.

Either way, I wish you the best!

Good luck Macca!

You will be able to assess with the first open home based on how many people turn up and put forth their offers. So, based on agent's advice put it at the comparable market price and then decide whether you want to accept the best offer or wait for more open homes.

Either way, I wish you the best!

Hi Macca

Could you not post details of the properties for sale on this site (there is section for sale of property - Caveat emptor), for the interest of forumites, and possibly save yourself the real estate agents commission.

2% + GST on a typical Western Sydney unit is probably about $8,000.

Regards, and good luck.

Tony

Hi Macca

Could you not post details of the properties for sale on this site (there is section for sale of property - Caveat emptor), for the interest of forumites, and possibly save yourself the real estate agents commission.

Regards, and good luck.

Tony

I don't think this is such a good idea... I think in this market its important to advertise and make the most of it!

Hi Macca

Regards, and good luck.

Tony

Hi Tony,
Not really promoting it just saying due to things happening in my life atm,I am sure I will have no problems selling what I have all good properties,good tenants good return so no need really.
Macca446

Reading through this thread and it is 9 months since the last post. What's funny is someone 9 months ago exclaiming 'soon Wilmott houses will be going for $400!'. Fast forward to this very weekend and yep, that's where Wilmott is now at..

Back