Western Sydney suburbs

Going on from my St Clair and Quakers Hill thread, Im broadening my search for IP2. A couple of suburbs which I have been advised to look in as well are Rooty Hill and Werrington.

I know Werrington has the uni, so this could be of benefit, although what is the Rooty Hill (north) area like?

Ive seen those houses on domain. Look like they need high maintenance.

How would a townhouse go? Purely for IP? Couple of nice townhouses for sale and from a return point of view seem decent enough. Ie sell for $250k, rent for high $200's per week.

Going on from my St Clair and Quakers Hill thread, Im broadening my search for IP2. A couple of suburbs which I have been advised to look in as well are Rooty Hill and Werrington.

I know Werrington has the uni, so this could be of benefit, although what is the Rooty Hill (north) area like?

Rooty Hill (north) is okay. Council spent some money near the main shopping strip last year to widen the footpaths and make it look nicer.

Suggest you have a drive through the areas your interested in if possible.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, however there is a little suburb by the name of Oxley Park, just west of Mount Druitt that is a real little gem imo.

Most blocks are fairly large, and many are brand new homes. You could pick something up for $300k with minimal maintenance and good yield.

It is separate from Mount Druitt as there is a park between the suburbs... easily accessible off Great Western Highway and not too far from train stations.

Just a thought.

Back