Westpac 3 Year Fixed

Westpac's 3 year fixed rate of 4.99% finishes tomorrow :mad:, so get your applications in by then if you want to get it.

As of Wednesday a new rate will be applicable, this is yet to be announced...

Westpac's 3 year fixed rate of 4.99% finishes tomorrow :mad:, so get your applications in by then if you want to get it.

As of Wednesday a new rate will be applicable, this is yet to be announced...

How do you know? Westpac just phoned me to say they dont know when its changing.

How do you know? Westpac just phoned me to say they dont know when its changing.

My BDM just emailed me, find her quote below:

***URGENT COMMUNICATION***

The fixed rate of 4.99% (under PREM Pack) will cease Tuesdays evening, with new rate effective Wednesday. Please ensure you have any deals in by Tuesday, with rate lock activated.

She knows her stuff, so that is enough for me...

Noel

The fixed rate of 4.99% (under PREM Pack) will cease Tuesdays evening, with new rate effective Wednesday. Please ensure you have any deals in by Tuesday, with rate lock activated.

Noel

Noel, can anyone deal with westpac BDM you deal with or just brokers??

Noel

Thanks for the heads up Noel. Ive just got off the phone from Westpac and organised fixing 6 loans rolling out from 6.49% & 6.59% over to another 3 years @ the 4.99% rate.

The guy at Westpac also confirmed new rates on Wednesday.

My broker also told me today that the Westpac three year fixed rate will increase to 5.49% on Wednesday, and did I want to lock in yet. I said no thanks, I'll stick with variable (currently 6.01%) for now.

Back