Westpac Loan Approval Record

Hi All

The recent bad press on the WBC stuff isnt all bad and has good flow ons.

4.23 pm today we submitted the supporting docs for an 80 % purchase in a metro area.

Unconditionally approved with an armchair val by 5 pm, less than 1 business hour. Contrast that with recent RAMS and Homeside experiences running into the months.............

Obviously there isnt much going into the WBC pipe at the moment ?

ta
rolf

Obviously there isnt much going into the WBC pipe at the moment ?

I imagine them all sitting by the phones like at a telethon - and no-one is ringing the number on the screen :eek: But yours made it thru in record time :)

Someone races across to the tally room excitedly yelling "we got our first one!!"

Unconditionally approved with an armchair val by 5 pm, less than 1 business hour. Contrast that with recent RAMS and Homeside experiences running into the months.............

That's a great result Rolf.

I've got one. 3 months with RAMS....still going on. :rolleyes:

Rolf i am with you submitted a deal yesterday for an existing Wesuck client and today they faxed through the approval advice.

No valuation, no question what the extra funds where for and even a call from the credit manager to advise me that it had been approved.

When i ask her why so quick she mentioned that they werent getting much new business.

At the current interest rate i am not suprised but as a broker who hardly ever does a deal with the Bank it is a refreshing change to see such service.

Well I cant sing Suncorp's Praises are the moment - was supposed to go uncon on Monday - Friday all in place to go bank said yes on phone - its Thurs and we are still waiting the official letter - the deal is about to fall over because they are stuffing their faces with too much pudding!

I've always found Westpac to be pretty good in comparison to the other lenders I have for my loans. Also client experience has been happy as well.

Back