What about Melbourne Geoff?

W

WebBoard

Geoff,

When are you going to run the Renovators Workshop in Melbourne?

Kylie

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

According to his web site (http://www.financialsuccesssystems.com/) his seminar in Melbourne will be on Sunday 24th June at the Melbourne Convention Centre.

You have to email Geoff to get details (which is what I am going to do now)

Cheers
Apprentice Millionaire
(aka Jacques in the old forum)

Reply: 1.1

Thanks AM,

I swear when I looked earlier I couldn't find the Melb info :)

Must be the lack of sleep.

Might see you there

Kylie

Reply: 1.1.1

Doesn't this clash with TW's BBQ. How is a girl to choose??

GoAnna !
(aka Anna before she got real)

Reply: 2

Yeah sorry the reno dates only went up on the web today...I havent been able to connect for a while...
We have planned a one day only... Renovation Workshop Sun 24th June at the Melbourne Convention Centre...

8am Registration for 8.45 am start 5pm finish Morning & afternoon teas & lunch included

plus a 100 page Renovation case study work book including Paul Eslicks "Investors Guide to Quick & Easy Renovations"

Yes...I know it clashes with the TW BBQ but I couldnt get another date and so it has to be Sunday 24th June. (Sorry TW)

We have had 30% of the people at the Brisbane workshops flying in from interstate...Sydney Melbourne Canberra...Adelaide...Perth...and Darwin!!! so we must be doing something right!
alas... no one... not even a call from Tassie...why?

It is a timeconsuming and costly project to organise an interstate workshop of this nature...we are private investors running info seminars for other investors... I can make more money out of property...

for eg ...

a guy from my Property Success Workshop rang me to thank me...he made $120,000 in 6 weeks with the info from that workshop...and I made $7000 from organising and running it (it took me 4 weeks!)...I thought to myself I must be crazy!

We (me and Paul Eslick the reno guru) make our money from rent and capital gain...not flogging property... and it is unlikely we will be running another in Vic this year...it is just too much work... so I hope those people who have been asking us for this workshop will support this.
Details are on the website

http://www.financialsuccesssystems.com

note...no au !

email
[email protected]
Fax (07) 3262 1944
See you there?
Geoff Doidge
"capital gain is easy and property is fun"

What about Melbourne Geoff...wrong fax number?

Reply: 2.1

Oops... the Fax number is (07) 3262 4054
Geoff Doidge
http://financialsuccesssystems.com
"capital gain is easy and property is fun"

Reply: 2.2

Hi Geoff

Sometimes the fruits of your labour are not $ but the satisfaction of knowing that you can and do help others (what they do with it is their business) I suspect this is one of the differences between success and significance ?

Ta

Rolf

Reply: 2.2.1

What I love about this forum is you get to expect the unexpected....in this case a financier with a conscience. : ) And he is not afraid to let us know when he thinks our ethics are iffy, our goals too material.

Client asks Rolf
"Can I have an interest only loan as I want to get rich quick?"

Rolf replies "Yes, I will arrange an interest only loan for you but I was wondering if you have thought about the reason why you want to bring this money into your life?"

GoAnna !
(aka Anna before she got real)

PS Stop glaring at me Rolf, I was trying to be nice - truly. Because one of my goals in life is to surround myself with ethical people. : )

Reply: 2.2.1.1

Hi Go_Anna

Thanks for the kind words.

What goes around comes around and I have found there is a huge difference between being successful and being significant. It is my goal to be both.

Ta

Rolf

Back