What about NSW south?

I was checking this region in domain.com.au and apparently you can find listed prices below 300K for 3B House for around 250K with a weerly rent of 250, which is around 5%, you can even find 6% in some properties with a renovatin to be done.

So, do you know if there is any capital prospects for these areas?, I'm just researching the market all around Australia before acquiring my first IP, and haven't found many bargains out there.

Is there any major source of employment in south NSW? can I think being a coastal area could give it a good prospect?

Thanks for the help

Tiburon

Hi,

Are you talking of the Illawarra when you say South NSW? If so, obviously Port Kembla steelworks is a major sorce of employment. A port is also being developed to redirect car imports to Port Kembla instead of Sydney, so that is being seen as another source of future employment. There are plenty of baby boomer retiring to the Illawarra so many new businesses are popping up to service their needs. Maybe I am biased as I have decided this is where my next purchase will be.

Lucy

Back