• 41 - 50

Votes: 26 15.9%
  • 50 - 60

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • Over 60

Votes: 9 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm 30 and in the middle of the baby years.
All the finances say I should keep investing, but it's hard when I want to take maternity leave and not feel pressure to return to work sooner than I want to. Torn!

Onion33,

Just remember your kids will grow up real quick..actually in the blink of a eye.

My girls are now 15 and 17 and are fast becoming young adults and way too cool to be talking to daggy dad(apparently I also tell great DAD jokes what ever the hell they are!!!!)

My advise is you can still do both invest and take time with your growing family,just make realistic goals and be willing to change them as things come up,which they will..

Family beats the dollar every day of the week IMO

26, hold 3ip at the moment with purchase price values totalling 1.645M.

Looking to have 2 more property to add to my portfolio by the time I am 30. Looking for the purchase price values to be no less than $2.5M

I agree. Family is all that matters and I'd always invest conservatively for that reason. I only work two days a week (little boy stays with his grandmas). I went back to work purely to hold my job. They are very hard to come by in regional towns!

Just secured my first tenant for ip1. Ready for ip2 now :)

stooges-ready-to-die.jpg

Once you work out age is only a number,and you think the world is unfair it may be time to go..

"Candy, Candy , Candy I can't let you go
All my life you're haunting me
I loved you so

Candy, Candy , Candy I can't let you go
Life is crazy
Candy baby" ........Iggy

All those years in show business and he still can't afford a shirt.....we should introduce him to property investment.

Back