What are the best free websites for suburb and property data?

Just curious as to what free sites people use for analysing suburb and property data. I know there is RP Data and APM but the free data is very limited.

I sat through a demo of real estate investar and they had partnered with someone that allowed you to delve really deep into suburb and property information, can't remember who though.

Or is this data just not readily available for free?
And before you ask what data I want then the more the better! I am not even sure exactly what I want, I just enjoy analysing statistics and seeing what I can make from it (Not much going off my Caulfield Cup betting form).

Hi Albanga,

Suburb data from the back of property magazines to me are very useful.
You can borrow it from your local library for free. (That's how I do it anyway as the closest library is just 180 seconds up our street.) Otherwise, I will just email my broker for a report. :)

Several brokers on the forum offer free Residex reports. Same data source as several of the other 'free' reports, but there's a lot more information available to those with a subscription.

An example is attached.

Attachments

• 05 - Residex Sample.pdf
    1,022.3 KB · Views: 184
Just curious as to what free sites people use for analysing suburb and property data. I know there is RP Data and APM but the free data is very limited.

Or is this data just not readily available for free?

house.ksou.cn has got wealth of information including the last sold prices, suburb profile, schools in catchment areas and the school rankings themselves.

house.ksou.cn has got wealth of information including the last sold prices, suburb profile, schools in catchment areas and the school rankings themselves.

Thanks alecc.. another addition to my useful resources bookmarks.

Until last week there was a free password for pricefinder,

Username; freepricefinder

Password: freepricefinder

But they have stopped it, it was working for atleadt a year and the only thing you couldn't get was owners names of phone numbers but who really needs that.

?nyone know if they changed the free one to something else?

That site is not that accurate with prices. There was a house in Aspendale that was said to have sold for 540k according to that site. Spoke with agent and he said it sold for 750k and that this site in question is notorious for posting wrong sale price figures.

Until last week there was a free password for pricefinder,

Username; freepricefinder

Password: freepricefinder

But they have stopped it, it was working for atleadt a year and the only thing you couldn't get was owners names of phone numbers but who really needs that.

?nyone know if they changed the free one to something else?

Bump, this info would be great.

Real Estate Investar have launched a 21 Day Free trial, along with new tools.

I now need to do this:

*Disclaimer: I may or may not now be an employee or Real Estate Investar

Fact still remains, unlimited free use, 21 days.

Back