What do property investors do for a living?

Hados said:
I'm not embarrassed mate... We salespeople get a bad reputation from a minority in the industry. I love my job and like to think I'm one of the good guys

I thought the car salesperson i recently purchased our new car off at Sydney City Toyota was very professional. Of course as he should, he was trying to get the highest price for his company, while i on ther other hand was trying to get the lowest price. But he was always very courteous and was really easy to deal with when we were test driving the car and asking all our questions straight through to pick-up. :D

A mixture of software development for PCs and embedded products with the occasional bit of hardware design thrown in (I originally studied electrical engineering).

More management of this these days though, but I have to say designing software is much more interesting than designing project schedules!

GP

Am now a real estate salesman, was previously a sales rep for magazines and tv, and previous to that a media planner & buyer.

Public servant - policy development stuff. Night time, it's the internet for my IPs and share portfolio. Not too long now when the night-time stuff becomes more day-stream.

:)

Wow you are an interesting lot. :)

Ok I'm a hospital social worker and he's a natural resource manager (fish!). Evenings are spent learning about the many faces of property and investing.

Hey Adrian, that blueboard 2 storey conversion/makeover you did still inspires me... that was the initial reason I joined here also.

Cheers Pulse

I was nursing, haven't been active in that for a few years though, kind of slid into horse training and training and selling working dogs...I am also the hands on property freak, :) .....worked in bakeries as a kid to bring home a little dough.

Partner is a farmhand, he loves that, outdoors, and gets to play with the coolest machinery... (he was in the training horses/racing industry before opting for the farm work...and we still get to have the horses :) )...it's a great lifestyle.

Oh, yes, and sex goddess to Peter...lot of fun ;)

I'm a fulltime property and options investor with plenty of time on my hands (great for lunches!!)

Cheers

Oscar

I've been a Clinical and Consulting Psychologist for the past 28 years...dabbling in property investment for the past 10, and doing a part-time PhD in Military Psychology for the past 3 years.

Keeps me off the streets and out of mischief!:D

Well, it appears I join the legion of software developers on this forum. I work full time developing desktop software, and I am currently co-developing a web site, (it's a big job). :)

Back