What do you do to relax/chill out

I've never worried about but the local beach has been closed for a week because of a great white.

I do, I wont swim anymore, it freaks me out, I think about Jaws and yikes, I cant do it.

I wonder if this a big negative with regards to tourism?? don't know??

When you get home from work, or whatever.....

I love reading a good book or watching a great TV series like "breaking bad"... oh how I miss you, nothing compares:eek:

I read this and started watching Breaking Bad. Omg, ssssoooo goood!

Think I just lost my weekend :)

Better Call Saul should be out soon it won't replace BB but it should be awesome

For me no better time than Jan to relax with so much Tennis and cricket.

When you get home from work, or whatever.....
I love reading a good book or watching a great TV series like "breaking bad"... oh how I miss you, nothing compares:eek:

.... also enjoy a glass of wine or 2, definitely helps me relax

What do you do, care to share???:)

Favourite hobby: sleeping.
Second favourite hobby: reading, preferably classics/modern classics. If anyone hasn't read Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel, get onto it pronto! Cannot wait for the release of the third book in the trilogy, supposed to be later this year.
Third favourite hobby: eating Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Favourite hobby: sleeping.
Second favourite hobby: reading, preferably classics/modern classics. If anyone hasn't read Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel, get onto it pronto! Cannot wait for the release of the third book in the trilogy, supposed to be later this year.
Third favourite hobby: eating Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Just googled Hilary Mantel, will give it a go.

Krispy Kreme they are so over rated, what is it about these doughnuts they are seriously bad, am I the only one that thinks this way..

Just googled Hilary Mantel, will give it a go.

Krispy Kreme they are so over rated, what is it about these doughnuts they are seriously bad, am I the only one that thinks this way..

I don't think they're seriously bad, I just don't think they're great either average ddoughnuts that for some reason people lose their minds over. Much better available elsewhere

Back