What do you turn to when you are down?

good self development, motivation stuff

seminars, meetings, cds books

There are alway people in worse positions that have come out of "it"

ta
rolf

Do a hard weights workout or some other intense exercise, or some extreme sport activity, that will wake you up.
This should in turn make you improve your diet to suit and you will feel stonger and more healthy.

If you have an awesome, healthy, well built stong and physical body, and are full of energy, how could you possibly feel down?

(But don't only do this when you feel down, do it all the time)

Do a hard weights workout or some other intense exercise, or some extreme sport activity, that will wake you up.
This should in turn make you improve your diet to suit and you will feel stonger and more healthy.

If you have an awesome, healthy, well built stong and physical body, and are full of energy, how could you possibly feel down?

(But don't only do this when you feel down, do it all the time)

Blackspider,

I know this sounds corny but you are my inspiration, amongst a lot of other people / things !!!

I have found a industry i'm keen on starting a business in, I'm now in the research stage :)

What a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong​

GG

hi
simple for me
network 21
and if I am wanting to reirect my think and I want one hell of a kick along to put me back on track
I stick on
a man with a dream will never be denied by louie carrillo
and if you can go thru that cd and at the end not be inspired well I think your dead and is not alot of hope for you.
in answer to your question if keep being inspired you can go backwards but then look forwards and take that next step.
the biggest problem is fear
fear of not achieving
fear of not buying that property
fear of not wish to look silly posing a question
fear of not meeting some one
fear of the bank forclosing on you
fear of going bankrupt
and even fear of death
its all fear
now if you can achieve a way of stopping that fear
of overcomming it
and even use it to move you forward
you will be alot better off
and to fight or overcome that fear I use the cd's of network 21.
when I have any of the above fears
I have apack of cd's about 60 now
that I put one on and before putting it on decide to attack that fear head on.
and then there is no fear.
being down up or turned around is a mind thing and you need to activate or disactive your mind and one of the most powerful ways to get information to your brain is thru sound.
so music and etc is why people use that medium.
I use inspiration
I use people that have gone from place I would hate to go to places I want to be
I get inspiration from achievers
I get that huge increase in the oil to the brain to forget fear and as nike says just do it.
people as how come I go into meeting with such force of knowing that I can do the deal and am I not worried at all
I simply say no
why
I am already inspired.
and what don't I have that everyone else on the room does have
and I know they have it.
one thing and one thing only
fear

For me personally............

I crack open a bottle of Chivas, have a massive plate of Pasta (preferably spinach and ricotta ravioli) with meatballs/ricotta balls, give my kids a hug and kiss knowing they wont ever have to worry about a house for themselves(althouh they do not know that) and then I throw a leg over the missus!

I am a simple person......................

Big Tone

There are so many variations of "feeling down".

Never thought about what I do when I feel like murdering lots of people (or is this anger, and not "down").

No particular thing.

I usually retreat into my shell, want to be alone; watch tv, practice some golf, read, go for a run, eat.

chocolate

Or I duck over to Bali for a week and sit on the beach, drinking and chatting to my friends.

Many there have nothing and are the happiest people on this earth.

for me, except a few whinges here and there (such as the house prices are too high when my kids grow up) :
I live in the best country in the world, when compared to billions of people on this planet,
I am in relatively good health,
I have a loving family.
All hardships seems insurmountable at the time, but when looking back they are
usually trivial in the big scheme of things. They are simply grains of sand in the jar where the marbles are your health and your family.

Time.........

I am a bit blue today. Had an argument with oldest son, had "words" with middle boy (not unusual as he is going through 17 year old grunting stage, and seemingly angry with me whatever I do, and vice versa).

Luckily our youngest son crept into our bed this morning (he is 13 but still loves a snuggle when his friends are not around - hope to continue snuggling with him as long as possible, but I fear the end of the snuggles is getting closer by the day) and I was between him and hubby. Life was good.

Anyway, when I get down, I just ride it out, keep to myself a bit and time generally does its magic.

When I am down, I have nice long baths with soft music and a drink (well may be more than one drink). While lying in there I feel a bit more relax and start thinking of solutions to "fix" my down. Once I have a plan I feel much better even though the plan may be a crap one that perhaps won't resolve anything, or the plan may just be that I will work on a plan tomorrow :D !!!.

Sometimes I watch those American day shows, doctor Phil, and realise that I am much much better off than a lot of people out there - this helps as well.

Back