What does it take to be successful?

What do you think is your number one quality that you have developed that helps you invest, create and be successful in life?

If you had to train someone younger what would you focus on developing first?

Is it ability to analyse, see things differently to most, negotiation skills, leadership skills? What is YOUR thing?

What do you think it takes to be successful

What do you think is your number one quality that you have developed that helps you invest, create and be successful in life?

If you had to train someone younger what would you focus on developing first?

Create the dream. Then research, focus, plan and never give up.

Cheers

Good sales and marketing skills.

Betamax vs VHS. Betamax was a superior recording format, VHS had better marketing.

You can be technically brilliant but without sales and marketing skills you won't be able to apply those skills.

There's also people who are fairly average at what they do, but they're very good at convincing people to pay them for it.

A very cynical viewpoint, but it is real.

Last edited:
I'm not highly successful at life, but here are the things that worked for me to be come financially rich:

Attitude
Self Belief
Mindset
Persistence
Attention to Detail
Taking Responsibility for Actions

Curiosity has been the key for me.

It's led me to investigate and discover what I must to do and learn to get to where I want to be.

Everything flows from that, including the understanding that focus, mindset, discipline, goal setting, time management, endless self development etc are vital in terms of investing (and other areas).

I'm not highly successful at life, but here are the things that worked for me to be come financially rich:

Attitude
Self Belief
Mindset
Persistence
Attention to Detail
Taking Responsibility for Actions

Spot on!
But in all facets of "life".
As money (financially rich) isnt everything, but having a red hot go at life is.

Must add in Rolfs one of humility.

Lot of that lacking around here lately.

A few people didn't read the question properly.
You can only list one thing. Not 2-6 different things.
I failed an exam at uni because I didn't read the question properly.
If I had to choose one quality it would be persistence in the face of adversity while everyone around me is crumbling :D

Back