What does it take to be successful?

I remember when I was a gym junkie, pumping weights like there was no tomorrow.

A fella came up to me once as I was on my fourth set of curls and offered me some "juice".

I quietly put the weights back on the rack, turned around (I could see him in the mirror trying to work his pecs) and I just grabbed him by the throat (obviously he was a lot smaller than me) and said "listen bud, you'll never find success in that stuff, be yourself, Arnie is already taken".

I then went back to my routine.

Success is natural not synthetic!

I remember when I was a gym junkie, pumping weights like there was no tomorrow.

A fella came up to me once as I was on my fourth set of curls and offered me some "juice".

I quietly put the weights back on the rack, turned around (I could see him in the mirror trying to work his pecs) and I just grabbed him by the throat (obviously he was a lot smaller than me) and said "listen bud, you'll never find success in that stuff, be yourself, Arnie is already taken".

I then went back to my routine.

Now where is that LIKE button.

mentor

For me it is mentorship.

Michael Jordan had Dean Smith, Warren Buffett had Benjamin Graham, heck even Bieber had Usher.

A great mentor plus determination and hard work is a great recipe for success.

you can LIKE me anytime Ms X....top blue line, next to the post number....ooohh yeah.

Lol - I tried that. It told me to spread some more love around to other members before you give kudos to Datto again....

.... Now looking for some positive upbeat, happy people to throw some love at...
Sometimes that's a challenge on this forum lol

.... Now looking for some positive upbeat, happy people to throw some love at...

Not with that attitude

BbgL7x3.gif

• Mr Universe
  • Mr Olympia x 7
  • Several blockbuster movies (including one of the Top 3 greatest movies of all time) Conan the Barbarian: "Mongol General: Conan! What is best in life? Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women." Doesn't get any better than that.
  • Governor of California
What's that about success is natural not synthetic?

Lol - I tried that. It told me to spread some more love around to other members before you give kudos to Datto again....

Here I am! I was asleep last night while you two were being loving.

So apparently there is a limit to how much love you can give out in a day and I've reached my quota for the day.

No more love or likes for me for 24 hours!!! Lol

Back