What happened to the popcorn flavoured chips Smiths?

Ok, it's late and I could do with some chips. I really liked those Smiths chips that were part of the design your own flavour promo, the buttered popcorn ones.
What happened? It all just vanished.

hahaha i like the sea salt and balsamic vinegar flavour that red rock have put out.

what a melbourne way to say "salt and vinegar"....!

hahaha i like the sea salt and balsamic vinegar flavour that red rock have put out.

what a melbourne way to say "salt and vinegar"....!

I was at the supermarket last weekend, hubbie wanted friday night munchies.
The Red Rock were on special 2 for $5. So I go to choose and see the sea salt and balsamic vinegar flavour and seriously contemplated them but then thought how much different can they taste to ordinary S & V, chips are not gourmet fare! So I got the "aged vintage cheddar cheese with a hint of rare english mustard roasted over an open flame by a virgin goddess in the himalayan alps" flavour instead.:D

They tasted like cheese chips!:eek:

Tried those grainwaves ones? They're not too bad.

I hardly ever get chips, but if I'm foolish enough to do a tonne of physical work on a hot day I invariably get a craving for the saltiest ones I can lay my hands on.

This week I have a thing for peanuts but have to fight the toddler for them. Mmmmm honey roasted peanuts .....

Back