Votes: 24 14.5%
  • 55 - 65

Votes: 17 10.3%
  • 65 +

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Team,

New to the forum, but interested to find out what our average 'investor' age is.

Poll away!

I should mention I'm 30 and have a lot still to learn!

Cheers,

James

Actually James,

Truth be told...

If you're under (or in your) 20('s) and investing, you need a life but you're smart enough to have one one day, so keep up the good work. ;)

If you're between 30-40, you've probably outgrown the `party' mentality long enough to realise your money could be better spent, so (to you too), keep up the good work. ;)

If you're between 40-50, you've probably realised that you should have put a few more dollars into that kitty, but hey, (as they say) better late than never, so good for you and keep up the good work! ;)

If you're between 50-55, geez you're a late starter, but if you work like heck now and save like there's no tomorrow, you may be able to afford a holiday some day soon!

If you're over 55, you're probably looking at investing in a new pen to sign those pension cheques with, IF the government is still issuing them by the time you get to retirement age!!! :(

Seriously folks, the sooner you can put aside a little something in your nest egg, be it in property (resi or comm), shares, or heck...bury it under the apple tree in the back yard by the dog kennel (never mind where; just do it!!!!) TIME'S PUSHIN ON and so are you!!! :eek:

Wow, 65% between 25 and 45 so far. Does this mean there are lots of us at work, avoiding work, and willing our investments to go up, so we don't have to come to work anymore? :D

Wow, 65% between 25 and 45 so far. Does this mean there are lots of us at work, avoiding work, and willing our investments to go up, so we don't have to come to work anymore? :D

Or we're at work and need to alt tab to somersoft every now and then to keep motivated? ;)

Or we're at work and need to alt tab to somersoft every now and then to keep motivated? ;)

I don't even do that, I have a second monitor for it! ;)
I think it's meant for work, but I'm one female who has issues with multi tasking so still can't work out why I have two monitors when I can only use one at once. :confused:

Back