What is your Interest Rate

Dear All,

Could you please let me know how much Interest rate you guys are paying.

Residential
Capital City
Investing
Bank Name
Interest Rate

I am paying 4.92% from ANZ bank. Would like to know if some one of you have a better interest rate.

Thank you
Hari Yellina
Property Investor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All,

Could you please let me know how much Interest rate you guys are paying.

Residential
Capital City
Investing
Bank Name
Interest Rate

I am paying 4.92% from ANZ bank. Would like to know if some one of you have a better interest rate.

Thank you
Hari Yellina
Property Investor.

Your rate is pretty good.

To compare apple with apple, the loan amount is needed.

sub 4.8 from a few lenders would not be hard, but for most portfolio growht based investors, cost of funds is lower on the scale than availability of funds .

ta
rolf

sub 4.8 from a few lenders would not be hard, but for most portfolio growht based investors, cost of funds is lower on the scale than availability of funds .

ta
rolf

Dear Rolf,

4.8% thats got to be really tight Interest rate. I wish I can get that.

The question is fairly irrelevant.

Today I received several unconditional loan approvals.

One has an interest rate of 5.05%. Another has an interest rate of 4.79%. Both are variable and I'm fairly confident that you'd have trouble getting a better deal elsewhere (including the online lenders).

The difference in interest rate is simply attributed to the circumstances of the two applicants involved; they're worlds apart on their financial positions and their requirements.

I have a loan @ 4.33% (variable, RBA linked) with 100% offset from loans.com.au. You can't get that rate now.

That was excellent rate, I think you have the best rate out there. I have spoken to loans.com.au. They have rates at 4.49% . I will definitely look into it.

Thank you for the info.
Hari Yellina.

Back