What price to sell?

Hi
I am looking at selling property with the following details:
Approximately 800m2 level block
Corner block with 2 street frontage - 17 Tamarind St / 9 Nerium St.
Currently tenanted on a month to month lease.
Freestanding solidly built house with plenty of room and land space.
3 large rooms - can fit queen size beds + study in each room.
Large kitchen and lounge room.
Seperate toilet and bathroom with own storage cupboard.
Seperate linen closet.
Seperate laundry room.
2 Carport with concrete driveway allowing 3 more car parks, as well as plenty of private street parking (entry to cul de sac).
Roof insulation and each room air conditioned.
Undercover verandah expanding the entire side of the house.
Only 17klms to Brisbane CBD.
Only a couple of minutes walk to local shops, a couple minutes drive to local Shopping Centre.
Woolworths being built within a few minutes walk.
Major shopping centres within a few minutes drive:
DFO Jindalee, Mt Ommany Shopping Centre, Westfields Indooroopilly, Westfields Mt Gravatt, Springfield's Orion Shopping Centre.
Few minutes away from highways servicing Brisbane and Ipswich.

Looking at the advertised properties available on Domain & Realestate, the price for a property with similar features in Inala ranges from $299K-399K (realestate.com.au link)
with last sold property dated 05.01.2010 for $325K

Question what would be a good price to sell the property at?
google street view image

Question what would be a good price to sell the property at?

The price that you are happy with! - taking into account other comparable properties currently listed.

Sounds to me you are selling privately?

If so, go get 3 market appraisals from agents and see what they suggest. Take it from there.

do you get to condition yourself, when you sell privately?

like you tell yourself it's worth "x", then bump that up to "x+1", then realise you were dreaming , curse yourself and accpet "x-1" because it was overpriced and it's been on the market too long?

At a rental of $270 per week I would expect a selling price of $270K-$290K. This is assuming that you are charging full market rental.
Marg

Thanks Marg, the tenant has been there for years and I have been telling my mum to increase it to $300.. she's slowly getting there. A quick look on re.com.au shows rental for properties with similar specs to be around the $295/week mark. We are getting offers of $300K to $310K mark atm.

Back