What should happen after the execution

Next time people in Australia make stupid comments ...think very carefully if this was your brother or son? Would you still agree to having a cross marked on chest and 1-3 bullets take your life. Most times the victims take up to 10 minutes to die. Even China when they have executed foreigners...have used lethal injections.

Totally agree sash.
Though I do question the nationalities of quite a few of the people making comments. Wouldn't it be too ironic if they weren't even Australian and they're here telling us what we should think and feel about our own people.
Most Australians are against capital punishment. That's why we don't have it and haven't had it for years.
And I'm not talking about Asians or anywhere remotely related to the Middle East. I'm talking about the ones that think because they look like the majority of Australians, they are the same. Well, maybe not.

Are we becoming too soft on drugs? One comment i read online was that they were not killing anybody that wasnt going to die anyway(infering that addicts were losers)

What if these men kidnapped some kids and molested them then killed them? Or if they sold teenage girls into sex slavery. Or ??? Something else...

We see public outcry whenever a paedophile gets released here with calls to "hang the b@$tard". Why are two drug dealers any worse or better. These two would be responsible for ruining faaaar more young lives.

Massive difference between getting paid to smuggle drugs for financial benefit and molesting kids. There's no victims with drug use. People use them willingly and ruin their own lives if it affects their finances, health, employment, relationships etc.

Nothing wrong with having some heroin, cocaine or ecstasy 1-2 times a month if you keep it in check. Some people come home and have beer or wine, others pop a valium, hit the bong or do a line. Some people need coffee in the morning. No lives are ruined if you have control over it.

Great posts sash but Ausprop is trolling. It's also ridiculous he believes dealers hold down people against their will and inject them so they get addicted. Lmao. I bet he's the life of every party and people gather around to hear his stories based on fantasy.

There's no victims with drug use.

this is an insult to the victims of most crime in this country and ridiculously naive if you believe it

Nothing wrong with having some heroin, cocaine or ecstasy 1-2 times a month if you keep it in check.

this is getting more and more ridiculous

Great posts sash but Ausprop is trolling. It's also ridiculous he believes dealers hold down people against their will and inject them so they get addicted. Lmao. I bet he's the life of every party and people gather around to hear his stories based on fantasy.

no idea what trolling is but if that's what I'm doing then whatever.

as for the rest, think you area bit naive perhaps so can leave it at that but try this link for a 2 second google...

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205004

Do me a favour...live in Indonesia...and then you will see the sickening corruption.....these guys are just pawns....

The real criminals are some of the elite in the police, military, and government officials....

Let me ask a question....would you be so brave as these two and so composed knowing you will be shot soon??

no thanks, would serve no purpose. It's their country, they choose to deal with it this way.

Answer...yes. What choice do you have? Better people than these cop death sentences worse than this every day... melanoma etc. They're the ones my heart goes out to.

Not sure what you mean by that but I do know that the only ones who refer to Australia as "Oz" (or Aus for the try-hards) are the English. Yes, you do sound very colonial.

news to me. got about as much Oz blood pumping thru these veins as one can achieve in our short history. Sorry to pop that balloon.

2 days ago someone from the UK was saying to me how racist aussies were, which is sort of weird when a third of us are born overseas.

This is getting real funny

You know that one of the fellas getting executed never had any drugs in his possession. He was merely sitting in a departure lounge waiting for his plane to come home to oz when he was arrested....and no drugs on him...now he's getting executed. That's not fair.

You know that one of the fellas getting executed never had any drugs in his possession. He was merely sitting in a departure lounge waiting for his plane to come home to oz when he was arrested....and no drugs on him...now he's getting executed. That's not fair.

Yes datto. I know. I completely agree.

Ausprop - I reckon you're a pom.

yeh that's a bit rough if he's innocent

this is an insult to the victims of most crime in this country and ridiculously naive if you believe it

The drug victims are themselves because they can't control their addiction. Oh you're talking about robbery victims of addicts? Drugs are expensive because they're illegal. Decriminalize it and supply pharmaceutical clean drugs and you'll see huge improvements.

as for the rest, think you area bit naive perhaps so can leave it at that but try this link for a 2 second google...

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205004

That link has nothing to do with what you said about a dealer repeat injecting against their will to hook a new customer. Give your head a wobble.

That link has nothing to do with what you said about a dealer repeat injecting against their will to hook a new customer. Give your head a wobble.

first link that popped up, someone unknowingly injected with heroin and now addicted to it. wobble wobble

Back