What would you be interested in discussing?

Dear SSs

As a property investor, what would you be interested in discussing and/or exploring at a Property Management Webimar?

Really keen for your input and insights

Renee

Personally nothing. It wouldn't interest me.

I can get all the information here in my own time. Wealth of knowledge and great contacts who have been extremely beneficial to me.

A webinar run by a specific company would just seem like a sales pitch to me.

Dear SSs

As a property investor, what would you be interested in discussing and/or exploring at a Property Management Webimar?

Really keen for your input and insights

Renee

What about some of the issues when tenants stop paying:
How to evict
Time frames
tenant runners
case studies

Info for interstate land lords and what info the pm will send eg, photos
Also what work out upgrades they can manage on behalf on the land lord eg minor painting up to new kitchen instal

Hi Terry

Thank you for these suggestions. I welcome what would be helpful and constructive for fellow investors. It is for a Terry Ryder Webimar opportunity hence I am keen get a sense of what is meaningful for people

Warm regards

Renee

Some things people should know, is probably how to gauge what a PM should be doing, so..

How often to have inspections
Expectations of reports and photos
How to expect a PM to act if the money stops flowing
How to know if your PM is good or time to move (combining above and more)
Know that you should change PM if they call you all the time because a tenants light globe is blown (especially if they are very close to the property and your not)
How to work out who may be a reasonable PM

review things that are negotiable in the PM agreement, some want to tie you up or are over the top with extra charges.

Things that have gone wrong and how they were handled.

also people love hearing what has gone wrong from the pm side in managing properties. No business is ever perfect - I like speaking about things that have gone wrong as it shows that we too are human.

Back