what's a PPOR

sorry about my ignorance but yes i am yet another newbie trying to get a handle on the lingo. What is a PPOR. I know it's a property type.....

Originally posted by rocky
sorry about my ignorance but yes i am yet another newbie trying to get a handle on the lingo. What is a PPOR. I know it's a property type.....

Hi Rocky

A PPOR is a Principle Place of Residence which the tax laws take to be your home.

Have fun

Dale

thanks dale

dale i have read some great things about you during my research. what a guy. you don't happen to know of anyone in brisbane as good as youi do you :)

Hi Rocky

Thank you for your kindness. I do not know anyone is Brisbane at all, I am afraid. Sorry

Have fun

Dale

hi Rocky,

if you say Dale is that good why not fly down to melbourne to get yourself set up with him Rocky?
good accountants are hard to find but you can find a lot of dumb ones as well.
its hard nowadays to find a good accountant like Dale, if you find him ( DALE ) grab him and don't leave home without him...
i'm sure he will be able to set you up and make you only pay much less TAX than you are currently paying

reagrds
Jerry

Hi Rocky,

If you want Dale to do your tax return why not email him. He did mine for me while I was in the USA and I did it all via emails and faxes.

Back