What's new?

W

WebBoard

Hello all, what's been happening lately?

Have many people been attending those $5000 seminars where slick-talking salesman tell you what a wonderful opportunity they are presenting to you? I notice a certain high profile spruiker has a book out now. It won't be finding its way under my Christmas tree, that's for sure. Maybe I will buy a few copies for my enemies!

I've been so busy cruising around in my sports car with various beautiful women (mostly models) that I haven't had much of a chance to post lately. I look forward to sharing my wisdom once again on this great board.

I am God.

Eric.

P.S. How's your assets Dave :) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Eric....

It's been to long. How are you mate.

I agree I won't be having any of those $5k seminars or the books in my Xmas stocking either. But life and investing has been rather good of late.

How does a $2k cash outlay for a $23k return within 3 months on a property trade sound to you. Is that good enough of a deal to get you interested in property and what you can really do???

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Reply: 1.1.1

Being new, and youve probably explained it in the past: Sydney Freestylers group??
I dont live anywhere near sydney, but what do you do?

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Hi Gough Van

There is also Freestyler groups in other cities to. Check out the website http://www.freestyler.net.au and find out a location near you.

As your in Ballarat the closest will be in Melbourne.

Oh, and Jacqueline. I was a simple trading property that I purchased at a very good price and had a sell contract on it before I purchased it. Nice, simple and easy....

Cheers
Robert

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Ah yes,

The circus is back in town. Take you seats Lad's and Gent's. Seat back, relax and enjoy your trip. Could be good one.

Serge.

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

Robert, sounds like a good quick cash deal, but how do you get a buyer for these properties? Do you go through an agent? What's the process?
cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Hi Jacqueline

No, I didn't use any RE Agent. My buyers came with the house....

They were the tenants.

The vendor didn't realise, and the RE Agent was to stupid to see it either. And all to my benefit, yipee.

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

PS: "Be Not Afraid Of Growing Slowly, Be Afraid Of Only Standing Still."

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Oh Good one Robert. I like it! But how did you know HOW MUCH the tenants were willing to spend? Did you ask them directly? Were you 100% sure they could get finance?
Cheers, Jacque :)

Back