what's your comfort food?

as i lay here on the couch - hacking my lungs out and dreaming of my comfort food - i was wondering what others turn to when feeling lousy. asides from chocolate that is!

when feeling down i love boiled tube pasta with dolmios pasta sauce and lashing of melted cheese on top.

Last edited:
as i lay here on the couch - hacking my lungs out and dreaming of my comfort food - i was wondering what others turn to when feeling lousy. asides from chocolate that is!

when feeling down i love boiled tube pasta with dominos pasta sauce and lashing of melted cheese on top.

Wattie's tomato soup :D

cheers

What about a big hat full

Mmmmm Peanut M&M's :)
The one's in the plastic bucket with the carry handle, not the wimpy ones in the 500g packet.

How's about a full one of these:

Attachments

• MexHat.jpg
    MexHat.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 47
Gherkins, cheese and crakers. Caramello chocolate. Pepermint chocolate. Corn chips. Red wine. That new beer with lime juice already added. Anything Thai or Chinese. Usually all at the same time :p

*the secret is to take tiny little bites*:D

Ice cream for me or potato crisps...........Red Rock Deli Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream, or Honey Soy Chicken or both :D ;)

I've got the dreaded lurgy too and I have just had curried eggplant with an obscene amount of ginger in it and now I want pork ribs with chilli and honey sauce on rice. (hopefully Andy will read this over my shoulder and go make it!!lol);)

Nothing better than sneaking in Nando's half a chicken/chicken burger and chips into a movie theatre... and some Gummi Bears or Juicy Fruits to snack on after :D

I generally don't like to eat at all when I'm feeling lousy but my favourite headache cure (for when I've had a beer or two and spent too long in the sun) is my wife's kimchi fried rice.

How could anybody go past South Melbourne market dim sims, cures hangovers, leurgies
and have been informed even PMT:)

Cheers

Pete

Back