What's Your Day Job (if any)?

Town Planner so hi to "Land", also qualified architect so hi to "Jimbo Jones" and also qualified as a Lawyer but found it way too boring so went back to being a town planner.
I'll be doing my first development later this year, thats where I really want to be !!!!
:)

Cool, I'll pass on any excess job requests your way.....:D

Cheers,

The Y-man

Send them my way and I'll close them and reply back that you haven't followed the correct procedure and need to resubmit them ! :D

Large orgs have some much crap that gets in the way.

IT contracting, sys admin work currently.
House painter / renovator
Investor
Video Shop proprietor
Business Owner

Cheers
Graeme

We're all good guys here... Glen Wheatley may be able to give you a few more leads..I understand he will be at home for a while.

Official title is Data Integrity Officer for an international retailer with multiple businesses - anything that goes wrong whether it be human error or system error - I will find out about it, fix it, re teach processes to the 'human' if need to. I'm only 1 of 2 people in the business that can do my job, which I'm proud of as I am new to the business. Currently working into a Business Analyst role.

Worked in various IT & Administration, but goal is to get into various forms of investing.

i am with the ATO, and search forums for Tax Fraud, and organise PI's to investigate.
:)

How about get the PIs to put away the bludgers, druggies and good for nothing social security grabbing leeches whos only good contribution to society would be the day when they stop taking our supply of oxygen. Communists, please start another thread... :)

I am a fashion and jewellery designer by trade, currently full-time Mama of 3 gremlins under 3 years old. Working for myself from home as a jewellery designer when I'm not chasing little folk!

I am a lab technician... then I do security work on my days off, mainly crowd control/bouncing - ironic thing is this pays me more than any job I've done before and it's also the easiest money I've earned in my life.

Back