What's Your Day Job (if any)?

Since having my little angel 3 months ago, I have been a Mum and it is the best job in the world.

I am also a painter and decorator. My hubby has his own maintenance company and got me out of the office and into painting a few years ago and I really enjoy the freedom of picking up little jobs when I please and working outside in the fresh air.

Fitter and Turner by trade. Have had a go at many things some good some not so good. From failed Car Alarm business when I was 25 to a Cleaning Business when I was 40. Now I am 46 I have just found out that money can work for you. Geez if only I had found out earlier.

Now I have to admit to being a bit of a Geek. Networking photocopiers/printers. I know I know but I.T is not really working is it.:D

Property services

I run corporate accounts for a property services company - big multinationals outsource their property to us and I run the team that manages those accounts.

Based in Shanghai.

Yep another IT geek here as I'm an Analyst/Programmer. I've been contracting here in Brisbane and around the world for the past 11 years writing Microsoft WEB applications. Sheesh, that makes me seem real "geeky". I've just bought my first PPOR and IP this year so will be settling in Brisbane for the time being.

Business Manager for a large motor dealer. I basically sell Finance & Insurance products for cars sold within the dealership and head the department of three people.

Project Manager for an engineering consultancy in Sydney. Mainly in environmental planning - the bit that happens before infrastructure gets designed and built. Own large unit on Northern Beaches and one IP in Caloundra - couple of nice spots on the globe - consider myself very fortunate.

What's your day job?

Registered Nurse/Midwife. Mostly work night duty.
Day time is mostly spent learning about residential property investment.

Day time is mostly spent learning about residential property investment.

Hi Peterkin

Welcome to the wonderful world of Somersoft. Isn't this forum is a great place to learn about PI.

Happy New Year to you, and I hope all is well in your part of Aus!

Sunshine

I work in the offshore oil & gas industry building Platforms, sub sea pipelines etc. Basically building anything that gets gas and oil from the sea to shore. Would like to get out soon though and spend more time with family.

I change those motivational signs you see outside churches............

Ok so not really - I'm a public servant in one of the most disliked agencies.My current job is to reduce our sick leave levels - challenging.

Cheers
Stella

Was once a carpenter and 20 years later I'm a freelance Television Director. Funny thing is that I've gone the full circle and I'm now pretty much back on the tools full time reno'ing propertys....go fugure!

Hi
I'm a Paramedic working shift work at a small station in QLD .
In my free time I'm currently reno a house for rental, should be finished in a couple of months.
My wife and I R enjoying the reno work, My wife does the painting and I install the kitchen, bathroom etc.
What I am unable to complete I engage a professional eg power,plumber,etc.
Interest rate is a bit of a worry , hope the rate doesn't go to 18 + % like the 80's.

Great to B alive
Geoff

When I return from maternity leave it's back to my job as accountant (which I love) but at the moment am spending my days with Mr 2.5 and Mr 14 weeks which is the lowest paid, but most rewarding job!

I was a Sales consultant until my wife inherited a share of a business in the Maldives. I know work here helping to oversee the construction of a five star resort.

Back