When is the next SIG meeting?

RSVPing for one thanks Dave
Will be counting on a lift home with you, though, as I've been lucky enough to get a lift in with another good bloke :) Hope this is OK!

While I would love to say I'm off with Bargain Hunter doing some shopping while he's working, unfortunately I'm doing some temp work (at Chrisco) & this is the busy season. I probably won't get to leave work until around 7.30pm & have to be up with the birds to get back there again the next day, so sadly I can't make it either.:(

The best-laid schemes o' mice and men gang aft agley ...

G'day all,

Well, I HAD planned to be there tonight - but the auto gearbox of my chariot decided to "let go" on the way to Glebe. In the end, with my mate from work accompanying, I was able to get it home - first gear sounds like a hatful !!! But, once into 2nd and above, it wasn't too bad.

Fortunately, I head home on Wed evening, and don't hit Sydney again until Jan 8th. Hopefully, between now and then, my favourite mechanics will get it all sorted.

I hope you all had a good night - and I look forward to catching up in 2007.

Regards,
PS Sorry Jacque - hope the rest of the night was all good.

You were missed Les....glad to hear you got home OK. Jacque, I hope you remembered Les's street directory! :)

I had a great time...it was really good to have a social event this time where everyone could mingle and chat.

Andreas, thankyou very very much for your generosity, and David, a big thankyou for your organising efforts once again.

Lets not leave it too long next time.

Back