Where did it go?

Hi Somersoftorians! :)

I recently posted a thread with a link to my site (like many other SS'ers) but it has been removed?
I don't understand why when there are others here that have done just that?

Anyhow, It's good to be back after so long.
I look forward to getting stuck in-to all the recent threads.

Are you giving the owners of this website a cut into the profit that you are generating from advertising your product on here?

Hi Somersoftorians! :)

I recently posted a thread with a link to my site (like many other SS'ers) but it has been removed?
I don't understand why when there are others here that have done just that?

Anyhow, It's good to be back after so long.
I look forward to getting stuck in-to all the recent threads.

On your website -
"Most people can afford to purchase property, weather they know it or not." Should be whether.

Hope you don't mind me mentioning it, but I find bad spelling/grammar on a website puts me right off, regardless of how good the actual content is, and I know I'm not alone in this regard. :)

Cheers
Olly

On your website -
"Most people can afford to purchase property, weather they know it or not." Should be whether.

Hope you don't mind me mentioning it, but I find bad spelling/grammar on a website puts me right off, regardless of how good the actual content is, and I know I'm not alone in this regard. :)

Cheers
Olly

Is it "persuing" or 'pursuing"?? I thought it was the latter but not sure.:confused:

Cheers

Rooster

I was going to get a depreciation schedule done by a recommended company, but after I saw the spelling mistakes on the website I went else where.

It does matter.

Are you going to put your real estate journey on the website?

I'd like to hear how you started, where you are now etc.

I thought that would be the first thing to go on the site.

Heeeey W2BW and doing it, welcome back! Nice site, I find it inspirational being relatively lower income and clueless at one time or another.:)

Great stuff...and missed you.

Thank you guys! :)
Thanks for the kind words and its great to be back, although I've been really busy this week and haven't really had time to jump on-line. I bought a PPOR not long ago that had a blank canvas to work with in the garden dept.. Its starting to look really good and I'm having a great time landscaping. We've (my lovely girlfriend) got a pool going in next week and are designing the garden around the pavers ideas and I can't wait to see the finished product, we're going for a real 'tropical' feel, with lots of palms and that 'rainforest' look with different rain-forest type plants. I will be sure to get some happy snaps up once it's complete.

Anyhow, I'm ranting now.

I've edited the site and added to the "about me" section, I hope this gives a better explanation on my financial position so far for potential customers.

I welcome any other feed-back.
And to Rumpledelf: Do you have any suggestions to make the book more tempting to purchase?

I did a crash course in marketing and thought I did a good job on that account. I'm struggling to think what else I could add that may be missing, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks again everybody.

It seemed pretty good.

I went through a bunch of stuff on Clickbank the other day so I think I've been thoroughly saturated by all sorts of extremely similar websites to yours ... all different topics, of course, but the same general thrust. There's definitely a 'template' to make an almost-as-much-as-you-want-but-not-the-punchline website, you probably learnt it on that marketing course.

It has so far taken me just three short years to accumulate a multi-million dollar property portfolio which is growing all the time, that so far makes around 3-4 times my annual income and gives me the freedom to do the things I want to do.

WOW! I'd really love to hear how you did that.

Multi million dollars in property AND 3-4 times your annual income in 3 years.

Is it in the book?

Back