where is the grossrealisation vendor finance gone

hi all
I thought
I would find it here but its been deleted OR MISPLACED
why has it been misplaced and yet another fund that is recommneding the same is in three threads.
please explain.
does someone have a financial interest in any.
it seems that one is up and the other is gone
simple question why.
there is no grey area here they are both promoting the same.
I have put this question here because I thuoght that this is were it would end up but the other three threads have not been removed moved or deleted so why has the other thread been deleted.
I am very interested in who deleted it and why.
and have they used the same to check the posts on 20% equity lending and if it has taken them under 20minutes to delete this post why has the other been there for over a week.
oh and one poster has over 950 post and is in the top 50 and the other is under 500 and in the top 100 so it not because they don't understand what they are doing.
where is the standard.
if the thing is spelt out its deleted if you use smoke and mirrors its ok.
someone need to explain whats the rules.

hi all
I did post it about 20 min before this post and it has been scrapped maybe the mod that deleted it can tell the people here why.
it was very revolutionary and would be taken up by alot of people so why was it deleted.
and no it was exclusive for this forum.
the mod that deleted it must know who they are and why
or is it being debated at the moment like jaffasoft i'm a moderator.
I am sure that it will reappear.

it was very revolutionary and would be taken up by alot of people so why was it deleted....

When you say you think it would be "taken up by a lot of people" what do you mean exactly? Perhaps if it was a specific finance package or deal you were offering (I didn't see the original thread) the mods have decided to move it to Caveat Emptor..... or ditch it as it bordered on spam?

I don't know.... I'm sure the mods have their reasons and are just following guidelines set down for the mutual good of us all :) :)

hi bv
simple answer
I save and then edit
hence a few people reply before I have edited
I do this so I don't loose a post as I need to get my brain into gear and I have alot of distractions.
as to reposting its a bit of a rule of mine that A I don't repost and B I don't delete or take down posts, on this or any of the boards that I go to.
what you get is what you get and there is no second chances with me sorry for that.
so if you want to get any of my posts before someone decides to delete it you have to be on the ball.
I have been asked a very simple question this week and it was given a very simple answer.
what would it take to bring you on board to our organisation.
the answer is
nothing
why
because I dont need to join any organisation.
I hope you all well and start asking question because thats the only way to get answers

hi bv
simple answer
I save and then edit
hence a few people reply before I have edited
I do this so I don't loose a post as I need to get my brain into gear and I have alot of distractions.
as to reposting its a bit of a rule of mine that A I don't repost and B I don't delete or take down posts, on this or any of the boards that I go to.
what you get is what you get and there is no second chances with me sorry for that.
so if you want to get any of my posts before someone decides to delete it you have to be on the ball.
I have been asked a very simple question this week and it was given a very simple answer.
what would it take to bring you on board to our organisation.
the answer is
nothing
why
because I dont need to join any organisation.
I hope you all well and start asking question because thats the only way to get answers

This is hard for me to understand.

You say that it takes nothing to join your organisation because you don't need to join any other organisation?

Help me out here Lawrence.

Moderators........Anyone?????

If Grossrealisations' post was deliberately removed by the Moderators, would be nice for one of them to let us know why so we can move on :)

On the other hand, if it was accidently removed, please post it back on the forum as i love to read about anything new in the finance field!

Moderators........Anyone?????

If Grossrealisations' post was deliberately removed by the Moderators, would be nice for one of them to let us know why so we can move on :)

On the other hand, if it was accidently removed, please post it back on the forum as i love to read about anything new in the finance field!

Umm - last post was three months back. I think we have all moved on...

hi all
this fund has not gone away as many may think it should and I for one think that its here to stay.
and yes it is new in the finance world.
not new in the sense that it has not been done before but new in its adaptation.
and for simon
no you don't join as its not a group as such.
I will explain it as best I can again for those that missed it,
its very simple really
as you will have heard of the efm loans and I will take it that you understand what they are( if not you will need to understand them).
well this website does the same except it joins owners of equity, the lenders with borrowers of equity.
the simplest way of looking at it is this
a 500k property needs 80% lend, first tier
and 100k second teir
an equity holder lends the 100k equity and takes a second mortgage
and the first tier takes a full 500k loan and the lend is to the borrower.

should be very simple at this stage.
the loan is for 5 years and the property gets revalued
take out the costs of holding and split the profit 50/50 what ever that value is.
if the property goes pear shaped the second mortagee has the option to take the site and hold if need be.
the second is secured by a mortgage so they are a secured creditor.
and most of the interest I currently have is from developers holding stock and they are the equity holders.

thats the basic principal
the site has not been set up at this stage ( but from all accounts he is doing his best and will have it finished soon and he is on this board)
this origninal post was only an information gathering excerise
but there has been alot of interest from developers, this does not just go for units, this goes for commercial as well.
the site is only the introducer of the two parties and does the lending internal.
but you can use other lenders
its just quicker and easier to do it in house as the lenders on the sites in the first instance are also the lenders for the units or comm as it maybe.
I was offering the same on my sites and that is full at this stage.
I wish this to go main stream and I think it will at some stage.
there are alot of people looking to get into real estate and there are alot of developers that need to off load and this is away of doing that.
I have not been back to this post because I have been to busy
post any questions you may have as long as its here.
this is a pilot and as we are charting a bit of new ground
it will be a learning curve, the lenders that I have spoken to at this stage find it very interesting and I have a few developers that are on board.
I would be very interested to have a chat with a couple of superfunds out there as they are a bit harder to get to but I have my feelers out at the moment.
usually this type of lending is done via family members or such
this site is more aimed at investors with equity, developers holding equity or for the bigger boys linking larger equity players together for larger site or projects and people looking for equity.
my .002

G'day GR,

this origninal post was only an information gathering excerise
Umm, no - the original post was a joke. You made a post that was so wildly off-the-planet that it was deleted. It seemed to be making a mockery of another funding option more than providing anything realistic of its own.

First, this is the Caveat Emptor forum - as such, any/all readers should "beware" of anything posted. It was designed for people to learn how to buy properties on offer. And that was by having people questioning what was on offer. So, by posting here, GR, you do realise that there will be many questions asked, don't you?

And, of course, anyone posting, should only do so after having READ THE RULES of this forum prior to posting. Have a read, GR, then post - so long as your post is within the guidelines.

Regards,

Back