Where is the logic?

On advertising a house in any context saying 'great home on big block' they babble on about the house and fail to put in how big the block in is?

Happens too often to be a mistake or a case of I forgot :(

:confused::confused:

On advertising a house in any context saying 'great home on big block' they babble on about the house and fail to put in how big the block in is?

Happens too often to be a mistake or a case of I forgot :(

:confused::confused:

Frustrating yes, but assuming the property is in Victoria, click here, then on Interactive map, put the address in, and with the ruler feature on toolbar, you can measure the land yourself.

real estate agents do it all the time - and i hate it. on r/est.com there is a little box where they can put it in, without having to use up room in their blurb so there is no excuse.

just as bad as not putting on the price ... and i wish they'd put on the address like they do with rentals.

I think its more frustrating for apartments, especially the smaller ones which boarder around the 50sqm mark. You literally have to go there with a measuring tape or sonic measuring tapes for those bit more advanced because the agents never know.

I guess if you are really interested, you'll make the effort....if you have the address of course :p

Back