where should I buy now to make a profit

hmm where is everyone buying now undervalued houses I can flip in a few months for maximum profit

I don't expect an answer to this btw :p

Hi James

You tell me:D
Nothing comes without hard work and persistence. Afraid you'll have to do the hard yards and wear out some shoe leather. Happy hunting!

Hi James

You tell me:D
Nothing comes without hard work and persistence. Afraid you'll have to do the hard yards and wear out some shoe leather. Happy hunting!

Why should I when I can just ask in a property investment forum surely somersoft members would know a thing or 2 where to put some cash? (note sarcasim)

I agree you have to put in the hard yards just seen a few post like this around the net lately as if I have been working my tail off to tell everyone where the properties are besides I don't like competetion I suspect most serious B&H investors don't either :cool:
I suspect someone has a course and part of it is to simply ask people on these property forums

Last edited:
Definitely Woodridge

lol nah lived there long enough but they do have an excellant cheap accomdation option and you don't even need to pay for it got 3 meals a day use gym equipment even get paid for doing a few duties did have to go to bed at a certain time though which was a bit annoying:p

Back