where to buy anywhere who agrees?

where to Buy: anywhere you can afford that pays for itself who agrees?

NO, NO, NO.

Having an investment that does not need you to put your hand in your pocket to pay for it is great of course. BUT that is just ONE of MANY factors that make an attractive investment.

Who wants an investment that does not cost anything but does not grow either?:eek:

NO, NO, NO.

Having an investment that does not need you to put your hand in your pocket to pay for it is great of course. BUT that is just ONE of MANY factors that make an attractive investment.

Who wants an investment that does not cost anything but does not grow either?:eek:

No would rather both of course...

No but it's helping him bump up his google page rank. Just another form of spam.

lol thanks for that valuable insight:rolleyes:
although no this is a serious question as to many procastanate oh poor me I can't afford to buy a house where I live so buy elsewhere where someone pays for it for you an area with good cap growth would be good.

btw forums gets me some ok clicks but I get many more from arbitrage then any forum....

James - you arent trying to sell positively geared realestate on Mars are you?

No SEQ caboolture actually since redcliffe sold out

can't sell mars the space council won't allow it

My point is buy in a good location with good growth prospects and preferably positivley geared and if you want to click on my sig and check out some properties well I'm not forcing anyone to it's thier decision. Or if you want to use realestate australia and research some properties that's up to you. Or use a buyers agent/broker etc from ss or any other investment forum.

No SEQ caboolture actually since redcliffe sold out

can't sell mars the space council won't allow it

My point is buy in a good location with good growth prospects and preferably positivley geared and...

Agreed. ;)

...if you want to click on my sig and check out some properties well I'm not forcing anyone to it's thier decision. Or if you want to use realestate australia and research some properties that's up to you. Or use a buyers agent/broker etc from ss or any other investment forum.

Did this out of interest... Small world! Why? Well I have been looking into something similar in Pine Rivers Shire.... bit larger though 3 or 4 + 2 Bds and garage to both. About a 500 outlay.

A friend of mine has a couple, and the numbers are definitley holding up.

So, small world.... ;)

Back