Where to buy in Perth?

Wow, that was a great deal for a triplex in spearwood. Just by looking at the size and price then its about 80-100k underpriced. YOu would have to build atleast one two storey 3x2 house or build 3 x two bed two bath

I missed that under contract part, such small writing!

From the property report it seems to think it's the full 700 m, and the add says house.

Wow, that was a great deal for a triplex in spearwood. Just by looking at the size and price then its about 80-100k underpriced. YOu would have to build atleast one two storey 3x2 house or build 3 x two bed two bath

You would need to get the bulldozer in for that!

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-spearwood-119718347

For sale by owner, from what I can see it's just outside the R40 zoning, and is R20.

Nice piece of land, average house, being sold by the owner. Amazes me the size of the blocks these places were built on compared to today. It really hits home how small 200 m2 is when you're standing on the block!

Sorry to skew this thread a little but what's the core diff between Rockingham and Coogee? Google suggests driving time to Perth CBD is only about 10-15 apart yet Coogee is miles ahead in price. Is Rockingham the Frankston of WA. Does it have the right elements for growth? I've noticed prices fairly stagnant for at least 5 years.

Last edited:
Is Rockingham the Frankston of WA..or does it have the right elements for growth? I've noticed prices fairly stagnant for at least 5 years.

Rockingham holds the official title for Bogan Capital of W Australia.

Coogee is miles ahead.. new marina now built with multi-million dollar homes surrounding it.

Back