Where to Buy in Perth?

Hi all,

I got selected to buy a block at Calleya Estate-Jandakot but the block is bush fire rated. Can anyone tell me additional cost for this.

The block is a 375 sqm priced at 293k. Can you tell me how much should I bear for construction full. Will 210k be sufficient ?

Kindly suggest me

Thanks

Hi all,

I got selected to buy a block at Calleya Estate-Jandakot but the block is bush fire rated. Can anyone tell me additional cost for this.

The block is a 375 sqm priced at 293k. Can you tell me how much should I bear for construction full. Will 210k be sufficient ?

Kindly suggest me

Thanks

Congratulations, I think this is one of the best estates to be jumping into in terms of growth:)

With regards to fire rating etc. I am pretty sure all those details are all on their site.

Your budget of $210K unfortunately wont be enough to build double storey. Perhaps a 3x2 home, 180 sqm?. What's the most you can afford, can you stretch this?? I believe lots of double storey homes planned for this area.

If you can afford to build double storey home then its a matter of running of the numbers, how much more money can you make if you go down this road, and look at comparable sales in surrounding areas to determine whether it even worth looking at this.

Cheers
MTR:)

Congratulations, I think this is one of the best estates to be jumping into in terms of growth:)

With regards to fire rating etc. I am pretty sure all those details are all on their site.

Your budget of $210K unfortunately wont be enough to build double storey. Perhaps a 3x2 home, 180 sqm?. What's the most you can afford, can you stretch this?? I believe lots of double storey homes planned for this area.

If you can afford to build double storey home then its a matter of running of the numbers, how much more money can you make if you go down this road, and look at comparable sales in surrounding areas to determine whether it even worth looking at this.

Cheers

Hi, I will only build a single storey 4X2. My budget total is 510k. Hope if I build over at Calleya, its more value for money.

Cheers

Congrats.......make sure you build a nice big flash house in the estate and encourage all your fellow neighbors to do the same so it pushes up the intrinsic value of mine across the road. :)

I think you've positioned yourself well for good CG.

Hi, I will only build a single storey 4X2. My budget total is 510k. Hope if I build over at Calleya, its more value for money.

Cheers

This is your primary residence right??
That's a nice budget to build something special with all the fruit.
PM me if you want details on a very good builder at good prices. I would of course contact spec builders for pricing, however make sure you compare apples with apples. These days everyone wants the fruit.

Cheers

Congrats.......make sure you build a nice big flash house in the estate and encourage all your fellow neighbors to do the same so it pushes up the intrinsic value of mine across the road. :)

I think you've positioned yourself well for good CG.

Hi Thanks. Well my block is only 375sqm and need to have 45% open space as per estate plan. There's also Bush fire and noise factors will cost me 15k to cover these. So Lets see I need to decide few house plans and select, tweak. Getting anxious and nervous as well. :)

Back