Where to buy in Sydney with 1.25m

Hi Guys, I would really appreciate your advice on where to buy in Sydney with 1.25 m budget for the following conditions:

1. Suburb with train station
2. Within 45 minutes commute to Syd CBD
3. House, with at least 3 bedrooms
4. Decent primary school/s

Thank you~

Strathfield South / Enfield.

Strathfield South Public is rated quite well.
http://www.smh.com.au/interactive/2010/schools_data /Primary NSW Ranked.pdf

State Overall score of 99/100
https://bettereducation.com.au/school/Primary/nsw/nsw_primary_school_rating.aspx

Unfortunately Strathfield South High, is a different story.

It doesn't have a train station, but there are frequent buses that takes you to Strathfield station, or you can drive and park in the streets of strathfield and walk 12 mins to the station.

Hi Guys, I would really appreciate your advice on where to buy in Sydney with 1.25 m budget for the following conditions:

1. Suburb with train station
2. Within 45 minutes commute to Syd CBD
3. House, with at least 3 bedrooms
4. Decent primary school/s

Thank you~

My hood....

Beecroft ( more towards murry farm road- ie carlingofrd direction) / Westleigh/ Thornleigh/ West Pennant hills

My hood....

Beecroft ( more towards murry farm road- ie carlingofrd direction) / Westleigh/ Thornleigh/ West Pennant hills

What mick said

If you plan to live there long term can't go past beecroft, lots of good high schools in the area too

Castle hill is getting a train station but not sure if after changing trains it will be less than 45min

Baulkham hills doesn't have a train station but if you doot mind a 10min drive to seven hills station (free parking all day) there are quality primary and High schools in the area and you will get some change from the budget too. Train ride between cbd and seven hills is 45min.

Epping, North Epping older homes close to Epping and Epping North Public Schools. Confirm that the school is also in the catchment for Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls.

Cronulla/Woolooware - Median house price is $1.5 plus with 20% capital growth last 12 months. You could get a 3 bedder for $1.25 if your quick prices going through the roof. Close to beach, railways stations (about 45 mins to city by train/car).

My hood....

+1

My 4/3/2 at Penno came in at a bank valuation of $1.1m 6 months ago for equity release loans. Only on 660sqm though.

It is on the Park side of Pennant Hills road, bordering on Thornleigh.

Trev

Back