Where to find Sold prices for Commercial Property?

Probably an absolute silly questions :eek: but then again I am a newby :(

But here I go:

Where can I find the sold prices for commercial property? Is there even a website? Just curious as I often look at www.onthehouse.com.au for residential and wondered if there was a commercial property equivalent.

Thanks,
YPG

Just seems so rare that the $$ sold price is listed though - find the same for residential on re.com.au eh

That's where you need to pick up the phone and call similar properties that have been sold to ask to selling price YPG.
I did 8 months of research before purchasing our last CIP which involved internet & telephone inquiries as well as spending many Sun afternoons driving around the area.
You can possibly get RP data but it will cost you..

Good luck

B.D

Agree with Bird Dog - either RP, PDS Live or both.

In the context of a commercial property purchase, the cost for a subscription is a worthwhile expense. I subscribe to both, as the information isn't equally shared between them.

Some of the information results from a real estate agent's interaction with the website. For example, when a real estate agent lists a property, they use a portal through the RP or PDS website to publish it to Domain and RE.com, etc. As a result of this, RP and PDS have this data available as well as the sales results.

They call this "on the market" data (who listed it, when they first listed it, how much, etc), but you'll also see lease listings amounts as well. When I blend the data from the two services, it gives me a more complete picture.

Back