Where's the Olive Trees planted in Perth???

Olive leaf tea.. its very very good for your body & ailments.
Just wondering how do you make the Tea,do you just dry them out and put them in a tea pot,never ever seen Olive Leaf Tea,but in one of the places i live
the Old Greeks in the local area have them everywhere,very easy plant to grow..willair..

How did the experiment go?

Apparently good for respiratory and cardiovascular issues, as well as colds/flus

Yeah ended up buying Olive Leaf Extract. I have been taking it for a couple of years now. Fantastic tonic for keeping away colds & flu.

I take 7.5mls morning & night. Its worked a treat...havent had a flu since, even though others around me have it.

My parents use olive leaf extract and she got some freebie olive leaf tea which she passed onto me. It was disquisting, I promptly chucked all the samples. I swear by Vitamin A capsules so never bothered with the olive leaf. I was constantly sick in my late teens with bronchitus. It probably didn't help that people in my workplace smoked which went through the aircon where I worked. My son constantly had respiratory/ENT infections from when he was born. With advice from experts i got him the yearly flu shot which helped heaps.

My parents use olive leaf extract and she got some freebie olive leaf tea which she passed onto me. It was disquisting, I promptly chucked all the samples. I swear by Vitamin A capsules so never bothered with the olive leaf. I was constantly sick in my late teens with bronchitus. It probably didn't help that people in my workplace smoked which went through the aircon where I worked. My son constantly had respiratory/ENT infections from when he was born. With advice from experts i got him the yearly flu shot which helped heaps.

I am no expert but I do know that Vit A taken in isolation accumulates in the body and can cause health problems, usually natural therapists prefer a multi vitamin.

Could be worth checking you are not getting to much of one thing without the synergistic properties of other vits and minerals.

The side effects are quite serious so I feel it worth mentioning.

I should add that I am a vitamin taker myself and find that I rarely get colds and have not had the flu in 30 years since getting onto vitamins (good multis are my friends with a side serve of Vit D)

I am no expert but I do know that Vit A taken in isolation accumulates in the body and can cause health problems, usually natural therapists prefer a multi vitamin.

Could be worth checking you are not getting to much of one thing without the synergistic properties of other vits and minerals.

The side effects are quite serious so I feel it worth mentioning.

I should add that I am a vitamin taker myself and find that I rarely get colds and have not had the flu in 30 years since getting onto vitamins (good multis are my friends with a side serve of Vit D)
On doctors orders, and deficiencies, blood tests; I've been prescribed Vit D, Calcium, Vit B, Vit A, Vit C, and zinc. I would be interested to know if it would be a concern considering the other vitamins I am taking and your knowledge of Vit A. I'm wondering if it is concerning accumulating on your brain, or a different issue.

Last edited:
On doctors orders, and deficiencies, blood tests; I've been prescribed Vit D, Calcium, Vit B, Vit A, Vit C, and zinc. I would be interested to know if it would be a concern considering the other vitamins I am taking and your knowledge of Vit A. I'm wondering if it is concerning accumulating on your brain, or a different issue.

If your doctor is monitoring your levels of fat soluble vitamins, and wants you to take supplements, it must mean you're deficient.

Fat soluable vitamins are different from water soluable vitamins because they are stored (not excreted via the urine), which means we usually have a store, and can easily end up with more than we need if we self diagnose and take vitamins.

I would not be taking fat soluable vitamins with no confirmation of deficiency - apart from vit D, deficencies are rare in a healthy, non alcoholic, people who eat a half decent diet.

I do eat a decent diet, but yes, deficient, which reminds me I'm way overdue to test levels of vit d and high cholesterol. It sux being almost 40.

I do eat a decent diet, but yes, deficient, which reminds me I'm way overdue to test levels of vit d and high cholesterol. It sux being almost 40.

It seems unusual that they would test you and find deficiencies yet didn't do cholesterol ?

I would ask for a super duper blood test and check everything, that way you will know and can take the right bombs :D

It seems unusual that they would test you and find deficiencies yet didn't do cholesterol ?

I would ask for a super duper blood test and check everything, that way you will know and can take the right bombs :D

Yer, I get ya!

Last edited:
Back