Which aggregator?

Hi,

I've been a long time lurker but i think its time i asked my first question :D

I just wanted to know if any brokers here are with Fintrack or FAST. I've had a look at other aggregators but these two seem to stand out from the rest. I'm particularly interested to know how much support is available and if anyone has had any troubles with missing payments with commissions etc.

I know Fintrack includes software for brokers whereas FAST does not. How many brokers actually find this software useful?

Many thanks!

Hiya

I use both

FAST is very reliable on payments

Fintrack is too, but you have to work at it with them. Recent online implementations of lodgement systems has made them very reliable too.

Software is so so, Fintrack Sw is useful, havent used any software for years though. FAST has its own software as well at a reasonable cost

ta

rolf

I didnt know aggregators would allow that. I would of thought there'd be some conflict of interest from their perspective. Is there any reason why you're using two aggregators? :)

Thanks!

Hiya

Basic Risk Managament

Ends up costing a few more bucks BUT, if one falls over my trail book doesnt go with them.

In addition I recommend to new people to spread their risk even further by getting some direct accreditatiosn if they are available.

ta

rolf

Back