Which area's in melbourne will go up in the next year or two?

Hi All,

Can anyone give me details of good real estate agents who can advise potential buyer like me of new listings in Altona meadows and laverton.. it seems since the stock is limited and ppl are buying, agents dont seem to care for me because I am not ready to pay ridiculous prices for laverton ..mostly old run down houses and decent size blocks... Any help/tips of how to find a quaility buy for 300K - 310K would be appreciated.

Hi Tvadera.

I can tell you that buys in the low 300's are still around. My boss purchased a property only last week for 300k. 550 (approx) sqm block, 3 bed, minimal renovation required, very neat and tidy, close enough to train station. So keep looking.

As far as REA go, I use Barry Plant in Altona Meadows for my property management. I had a terrible run with The Professionals in Altona. I'd stay right away from them out of principle, if they're still in business. The Director of Barry Plant has always been very friendly and fast to respond to any questions I may have. Good vibes in general. If thats any thing to go buy, they should be a good option to have a chat to about any perspective purchase.

Most REA in the area dont have the greatest reputation. When i was looking last year, I found no body really got back to me until AFTER I purchased my next place. Not much good then is it. Constantly keep in touch, drop by, make phone calls. Make sure them remember who you are and be specific with what you're after.

Back