Which Brisbane Suburbs?

I'm not an expert in the Brisbane area, but as Coota mentioned, to do with the new Rail line coming north, and there will be a station in Mango Hill. Was recommended to me by someone affiliated with Terry Ryder.

If Terry Ryder predicts it I would run the other way. 60-70% of all his hotspots over the last 8-9 years have done nothing....

Beenleigh, Beerwah, Deception Bay, Kallangur, Coomera, all predicted 06-07 and have done about 2-3% pa over the past 10 yrs

Hey Guys,

Ive read a bit on here and been looking at propertys in Zillmere. It appears as though the suburb is on the rise (CG wise) and it's experiencing a renewal with new developments etc, the northern part is getting the FTTH NBN and it has links to public transport.

But living on the opposite side of the country and having never been to Zillmere or surrounding area is there anything I should watch out for and what are peoples thoughts on this suburb and the future of it and CG of it?

I was orignally looking at a house with a big block to develop however I think I have changed my mindset and will look at a 3x2 Townhouse in a small complex that way will be achieivng a decent rent and a low price as my budget is under 400.

If theres any other suburbs I should look at please share them :)

Cheers,
I'm in Karratha too and have purchased a couple of properties in Redcliffe QLD sight unseen. Market seems great, renters lined up prior to settlement, real estate agents really helpful, development of boardwalks, cafes, train line started in Kippa Ring - seems like a great spot!

Back