which logo do you like best?

I quite like #34 as well.

ChartTV - one suggestion. Leave the designers some feedback at the bottom of the page, and eliminate ones you don't like at all. Gives them some more feedback to refine their submissions and work along the lines you're taking a liking to. Helped with the logo I had created.

PS Oh, but #2 is obviously the clear winner! :D

ChartTV - one suggestion. Leave the designers some feedback at the bottom of the page, and eliminate ones you don't like at all. Gives them some more feedback to refine their submissions and work along the lines you're taking a liking to.

Agreed, still getting to grips with the whole system. I think it's fantastic.

anything with a logo DH brings to mind the other kind of dh,
who would wear a di**head logo on their work shirt?

number 46, does not scale, will not work as a logo but would be great on letterhead

on the side of a truck
corner of an envelope
corner of a business card
breast badges

logos have to be simple so that when scaled they remain the same, coke swirl, nike swoosh, have nothing to do with the product, they are just a logo

I like 39 too.

I did myself a logo for my new site yesterday after doing a random background for the page with circles in it and then thinking 'hey, circles look good'. So now I have a logo made out of 3 circles. Complicated stuff, eh? Works beautifully.

Someone else got bored and did me several 'logos' a few days ago but they were mostly tarted-up text not a 'logo' per se.

I did myself a logo for my new site yesterday after doing a random background for the page with circles in it and then thinking 'hey, circles look good'. So now I have a logo made out of 3 circles. Complicated stuff, eh? Works beautifully.

I'm a big fan of simplicity and minimalism too.

Back