Which section in the tax return..?

Do I claim the following:

* Land Tax
* Council Rates
* Water Rates
* Insurance

I'm reading the Tax Pack 2009 and I can't see where you can specify these, is it somewhere in section D (i.e. Deductions?). If so, where in particular?

And how about repairs?
It's in the part where you show rent. You itemise your deductions relating to the IP there on a worksheet, so your net rental/loss is shown
You don't put it in the main part of the return. You put it in the supplement. You will need to get a copy of the tax pack supplement, or else lodge by e-tax. We found e-tax easier because it walks you though the worksheet for each property.