Which Sydney suburbs are the best for investmant ?

I have a similar question on which suburb to pick but a different budget.

Do I break any forum rules by posting on this thread? Is that considering hijacking?

Thanks Virgo :)

With Greystanes - I used to think there is no train station, and west bus transport (which is expensive) makes it not so appealing to tenants.

Hiya

One of the major drawcards according to my property manager is Greystanes Public School...apparently it has an OC program for gifted kids ...my IP has never been vacant:) I hear the Indians who are moving into the Parra area are very academically oriented so all's good:p

It is primarily a PPOR area; right next to Merrylands and Guildford which are "interesting" suburbs"; Greystanes is very different tho'...demographics are Maltese (similar to the Italians ?) ...very hard working group....

So, yes it has no train station but it is not far from one...

Hope this helps...

Hiya

My IP in Ambarvale (near Campbelltown) standard 3 bedder is rented for 380K...:eek:nothing flash mind you but near the giant Macarthur Square...you could try South West Sydney ...don't be afraid to venture out...:)

Hi Virgo, what's the economic driver or the reason that you choose Ambarvale for investing ?

Back