Who are your Cleaners?

This is for Australian-based property investors only:

Do you settle for one (1) commercial cleaner or you have several to choose from? If so, who are they? And why do you hire them?

Let me know as I am doing a market research. Hope you could all help me on this. Thank you very much.

Thanks.

Commercial cleaners

Do you settle for one (1) commercial cleaner or you have several to choose from? If so, who are they? And why do you hire them?

Let me know as I am doing a market research. Hope you could all help me on this. Thank you very much.

Thanks.

No I will not settle for (1) commercial cleaner because the task will take longer compared to multiple cleaners. If you have multiple cleaners it will really make things better.

Two heads are netter than one.

The cook does all the cleaning. I can hear her now driving the vacuum whilst I sit here with my feet up, shootin' the breeze and sipping on a Crowny.

Ahhhh....marriage is bliss ain't it. :D

The cook does all the cleaning. I can hear her now driving the vacuum whilst I sit here with my feet up, shootin' the breeze and sipping on a Crowny.

Ahhhh....marriage is bliss ain't it. :D

LOL......you've moved on up......Crown Lager indeed :p

Wasn't your beverage of choice, especially when celebrating, chocolate milk ;) :D

Do you settle for one (1) commercial cleaner or you have several to choose from?
If so, who are they?
And why do you hire them?

1) Don't know.
2) No idea.
3) I didn't, the Property Manager did - I assume the place was dirty.

Sorry, don't think that'll be much help to you.

My PM's have thousands of cleaning companies to choose from, but they always tend to go for the local mobs - when you hire those interstate firms, they want to stick you with their airfares and the ridiculous excess baggage charges to lug their equipment over. Local mob suits me fine. :)

Thanks.

My PM's have their own team of maintenance contacts, so it'd be a good idea to target the real estate industry to generate business.

Back