Who buys/wears this stuff?

Hi All

Watching the various adds on TV last night, just amazes me what is selling and who would buy this stuff, horrible. I believe the person who came up with this (snuggle) made a fortune, obviously it appeals to many.

http://www.latestbuy.com.au/snuggle-wearable-blanket.html

Here's the latest one zoomies to replace binoculars, how to impress wearing these, great look...... :eek:Once again they will probably make a killing on these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXvaGVNUONY&app=desktop

Anyone got anything else to share.

Better put my order in for my snuggle getting close to winter:)

MTR

Me!

I bought one at Kmart when it was $7. I got the tiger print one because it was the most hideous of the lot. It was quite comfortable for watching tv in winter, as I didn't have any heating.
My girlfriend threw it out when we moved. :(

Hi All

Watching the various adds on TV last night, just amazes me what is selling and who would buy this stuff, horrible. I believe the person who came up with this (snuggle) made a fortune, obviously it

MTR

I love my snuggie!! Best thing ever for keeping warm when at my desk working from home or studying. Much cheaper than using any sort of heater and easier than a blanket to wrap around me. Plus I can whip it off in one movement and be ready and dressed to go if need be. ;) Bought this from Ikea...plain colour. Love it.

My wife got me one in my beloved Kansas City Chiefs colours and logos. It's great from keeping warm and comfy watching tv or at the desk. I wouldn't wear it down to the shops or actually at the footy though!

My wife got me one in my beloved Kansas City Chiefs colours and logos. It's great from keeping warm and comfy watching tv or at the desk. I wouldn't wear it down to the shops or actually at the footy though!

Nah, just wear your tracky dacks in KCC colours, that way you don't get anything caught up:p

No one has commented on the zoomies, obviously no one purchased one of these yet. Definitely dork material, but then again for those singles out there could be used for some sort of pick up line, perhaps stretching it a tad;)

h99CB7CA4

If this was a t-shirt, I would totally wear it, seriously.

They look a bit like a onesi for inside the house. I really wanted to get a onesi which I think would be great for lazing around in, or for those early morning drives when it's still too early to actually be out of bed - but have to be.

Except they wanted about $100 for one and I'm too tight to spend that much on what is perceptively becoming fashionable. Ill just wear a pair of $7 target Trackie daks and remain unfashionable :p

Blacky

Came across someone wearing a onesie at the Red Hill Market this morning.

I know it was a tad cool, but......I'm glad I decided to wear a coat instead :D

But onesie are for toddlers, my babes were wearing this stuff, cum on guys lets get real here, next u guys will be talkin' furries.... yuk, that is seriously a real issue here. Dr Phil.....

MTR, it's the hipster curse. They start wearing them because it's ironic. Then it filters into the mainstream, because some marketing guy sees a way to make money and the sheeple follow.

That doesn't keep your feet and lower legs warm, or your head. Snuggie does it all at the same time and feels like being wrapped up in a blanket, while being able to move fairly freely.

That's what trackies and ugg boots are for. And a beanie.

But hey, I'm the Queen of Nonfashion. I also have a drawer full of snow gear and motorcycling clothes. I don't require any further coldness-proofing at this time.

I actually thought a snuggie is backless, like a polar fleece blanket with sleeves. When my Mum offered to buy me one I turned her down.

Back