Who buys/wears this stuff?

But onesie are for toddlers.....

Why should they be limited to toddlers? Why do toddlers get all the good stuff?

Ok, yes, they look rediculous - esspecially on adults.

Like I said, I would own one if A) they were a resonable price and B) they werent fashionable.

Like ugg boots, trackie daks, and pyjamas - they are not for use in public. However, the practicality of them makes sense to me.

Unfortunatly the muppets of the world decided that all of the above are now fashionable and can be acceptably worn in public without the threat of a stoning. Which is a disapointment to me.

Blacky

Is it just me or does anyone else laugh at seppos who wear ugg boots like they're regular shoes? You know, they'll have a nice top on, a skirt or expensive jeans, then BAM! bogan shoes.

I think to myself how great it would be to take these people to Norlane or somewhere and show them who the only people are that wear them in public in Australia. I wonder if they realise they're a laughing stock here, hahaha.

It's only in Australia ugg boots are laughed at if worn in public.
We consider them to be for the lower class and bogan/westie elk.

In Europe, soviet, uk and I would guess the US they are popular fashion. I mean really, wool shoes - how great is that!

I banned my GF from wearing uggs out in public - but she still tries. And none of our friends understand my attitude towards it.

Blacky

It's only in Australia ugg boots are laughed at if worn in public.
We consider them to be for the lower class and bogan/westie elk.

In Europe, soviet, uk and I would guess the US they are popular fashion. I mean really, wool shoes - how great is that!
Yes in Zurich I've seen people wearing them...only females though so I still don't wear mine out in public, could be interpreted as gay I think (like speedos are in the US)

Hi All

Watching the various adds on TV last night, just amazes me what is selling and who would buy this stuff, horrible. I believe the person who came up with this (snuggle) made a fortune, obviously it appeals to many.

http://www.latestbuy.com.au/snuggle-wearable-blanket.html

In my last job, we were considering developing a line similar to this, never took off tho.. I still have a sample in the lounge. :D only consider using it when there is no one around

Back